• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2015 Supply DCO Board Cancelled

exNavyOffRec

I understand what you are saying.

As for improving your application, you might not need to improve your qualifications, as they seem strong, but what about other items that add to your "whole person" view. volunteering, community involvement, etc? Again, I'm not sure what you had in those areas.

Also, I think one of the best ways to help move your package forward is to ask those who were selected if you could see their motivational statement. I haven't seen yours, and so I have no idea how you did yours, but my first interview panel (when I applied for INTEL) told me I was doing the motivational statement ALL wrong and told me I needed to re-write it a certain way. This is an easy area to improve.

I have no super special insider knowledge of the selection board, but now that my recruiter is out of active duty and drills at my NOSC, we speak often and he was probably the most successful DCO Supply office recruiter. (at least 15 DCO supply officers in 3 years selected).

15 DCO Supply in 3 years is impressive

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
First, I want to say Hi to the forums. I have been reading through the various threads for over a year while I go through the DCO process.

Has everyone heard back from their OR? I had a missed call from my what turned out to be my OR (showed up as an unknown number) without leaving a voicemail on Wednesday and it has been radio silence since then. I have called everyday and emailed and nothing. My first call to them was on Thursday and was told the recruiter would be in training all day and would return that evening. I called again Friday morning and another person told me the OR was in training again (in a different location) but would return Monday. I called this morning and they said the recruiter wasn't in and would return later today (first call was at 10:30 with subsequent calls at 1:30pm and 4pm). I even went so far as to call the main office for reserve officer programs in PA and they wouldn't give me the results.

Is this normal behavior for a OR? Can anyone who is a recruiter give me the results?

Perhaps there are circumstances (like personal/family matters) that are causing the OR to be away from the office but an email or voicemail would be nice, right?

Lockup

Someone else here was having a problem getting info out of his OR as well. I don't think slim shady ever told us what happened

ABMD

Just heard back, wasn't part of the lucky 10%. Time to get package refreshed for round 2.

RaginCajun

Damn. Y'all have some unfortunate recruiters.

Have you tried to call your recruiter or spoken to someone else in the office?

ABMD

So in my case, my recruiter was in WO training for 3 days (timing couldn't be better!!)

Is anyone that didn't make it board reapplying for FY16?

Baronesa

Well, my OR told me that he will be getting some feedback soon. In my case, maybe the lack of professional PMP or supply certificates did it... Next time I will have a completed PhD in business, the PMP, and maybe a promotion.

I would like for Isaac to share some insights on his app or motivational statement! Congrats on your selection. Hope to hear from other lucky ones!