• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Feb 2015 Supply DCO Board Cancelled

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Reserve Officer Community Management (BUPERS-318) just informed me of their decision to cancel this board (15-214) as FY15 SC DCO accession quotas have already been met. ROCMs decided to make all of their FY16 Professional recommendations at one board instead of spreading them over two. The FY15 NOPO's Working Board schedule will be updated to reflect this change. Please contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

If you or your NRD requested a kit extension for this board, continuing working the kit but understand that you now have a few more months to submit and no longer need the kit extension. At this time NRC is still receiving applications, so if you are not at goal...continue prospecting.

SlimShady

The Real...
Reserve Officer Community Management (BUPERS-318) just informed me of their decision to cancel this board (15-214) as FY15 SC DCO accession quotas have already been met. ROCMs decided to make all of their FY16 Professional recommendations at one board instead of spreading them over two. The FY15 NOPO's Working Board schedule will be updated to reflect this change. Please contact me directly with any questions or concerns.

If you or your NRD requested a kit extension for this board, continuing working the kit but understand that you now have a few more months to submit and no longer need the kit extension. At this time NRC is still receiving applications, so if you are not at goal...continue prospecting.
Yikes! Please say it isn't true! Does this change the next board date of July to another date?

PapaK

Historically what have the selection numbers looked like when a Feb board is cancelled in favor of July? I guess the question I'm asking is how many were selected las July?

issac013

what do you think the figures will be for the summer 2015 boards? What percentage of Contracting folks usually are selected? My profile is :
BS Finance, 3.1 GPA
MBA, GPA 3.45, finishing august 2015
DAWIA Level 3 contracting
Contracting Officer for 5 years with army
Acquisition Corps Member

issac013

Ive heard very very competitive from my recruiter, but that they always need contracting folks.

Thanks for the assitance on here

Just so you all know, FY16 SC DCO quotas will be between 16-20. SC is way overmanned and they over executed in FY15. Expected a continued reduction in SC FY accession quotas for the next 5 years. Next SC DCO board will be in July and it will be the only board for fiscal year 2016.
HR

Does anyone know how many kits are going to be submitted for the July board?
Slim,
Currently there are already 140 applications that have been sent to Pro Board. This is for a projected number of quoats that will be between 16 and 20. Since the NRDs are currently operating under the application goaling model only those NRDs with supply corps application goal quotas will be able to submit applications to the board. Ensure your recruiter contacts their Region OPO to see if your NRD has quotas remaining. If not, you will have to wait until next year, which will be for FY 17.
HR

SlimShady

The Real...
Slim,
Currently there are already 140 applications that have been sent to Pro Board. This is for a projected number of quoats that will be between 16 and 20. Since the NRDs are currently operating under the application goaling model only those NRDs with supply corps application goal quotas will be able to submit applications to the board. Ensure your recruiter contacts their Region OPO to see if your NRD has quotas remaining. If not, you will have to wait until next year, which will be for FY 17.
HR
Thanks so much for the info. I received an email from my recruiter a few days back that said "Your kit is ORDPRO since April 08, 2015", so am I to assume that my NRD had quotas and my kit will be submitted for the July board?

Last edited:

SlimShady

The Real...
Yes, if your recruiter told you that your application has been "Ord-Pro" it means it has been sent to the board for vetting.
HR
Okay - last question - I'm a little slow this morning due to lack of java... By "vetting" do you mean my kit will be boarded, or does that mean that my kit is being reviewed to see if it will actually make it to the board?
Thank you for your patience AND the great info!