• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

desk jockey

There wasn't anything else to add that I know about. I worked hard to make sure I provided every piece of information the processor and recruiter at the NOSC requested and followed up to make sure it was submitted ontime. I will follow up w/ my contacts to make sure they double check that there's nothing in my packet that needs to be added, but I have to trust that my recruiter, and processor pointed me in the right direction. I also have to trust that my recruiter is telling me the truth.

robinson

Congrats! Thats awesome you got selected - I just firned an email off to my recruiter to see if she had anything yet.

Stretch_gh

Well, I was not one of the 12 that were selected. Just found out today. 12 out of 120 or so were selected. I guess I'll give it one more shot in July. Supposedly, there will be a lot selected for the July board. My recruiter said they wanted acquisition experience.

Iceman6291

Stretch,

I know that for the board that I was selected on they took 85 applicants. It was a disproportionately large amount of people to accept (at least that was the drift that I got based upon historical reference) but I think the total amount of applicants was close to the amount of your board. Maybe that was the driving factor of why so few were taken. Needs of the Navy and all... Either way, acquisition experience most definitely enhanced my packet (I am a non-prior and this was the first time I applied to the board) so if you can get some training that would be helpful for sure.

TonyK

I still have heard nothing ... are all of you who are hearing results hearing them from your recruiter or is there an 'official' list online somewhere? Thanks and congrats to all who have been selected.

priorAF

The activity in this room has fallen off a cliff.

Tony, I think the only people left are you, Tomcat, and me. I do not think Tomcat has been notified by his recruiter either and I think he only has an email from an officer congratulating him from his place of station, I think. I’m also starting to think this Board is a “Last Man Standing” scenario; therefore, “you twelve left standing – you’re in.” I’ve sent two emails to my recruiter telling her the “results are out,” which may not be completely accurate, and have asked if “I was selected,” but she has not replied and this is very odd because she’s actually very good at this. My recruiter’s last conversation with me is, “I will contact you when I know something,” and since she hasn’t, I don’t think she knows yet either.

Stretch posted a very helpful email, “My recruiter said they wanted acquisition experience.” How does your resume look for this? Mine shows some twenty years of this. Also, I think Tomcat has two business degrees. How many do you actually have? I have three.

Well, this is my logic according to what others have posted. Any ideas? Anybody………………Hello……………………………..Hello…………………..echo……………………………echo

If anybody hears what sounds like fart noises at the Grand Canyon and a LOT of laughing – It’s me.

Tomcatter

PriorAF, results ARE out. As far as I understand, there are only three selected in the Mid-Atlantic region and I am already going forward with my physical at MEPS on Wednesday.

As far as my resume/credential is concerned, I am a double major college grad. I have a few years of procurement experience but nothing crazy. I think my interview carried a whole lot of weight.

priorAF

PriorAF, results ARE out. As far as I understand, there are only three selected in the Mid-Atlantic region and I am already going forward with my physical at MEPS on Wednesday.

As far as my resume/credential is concerned, I am a double major college grad. I have a few years of procurement experience but nothing crazy. I think my interview carried a whole lot of weight.

Ok, I just called my recruiter and she told me the list is out for recruiters only AND that it has not been put into peoples files yet. Maybe yours was done first. She doesn't know anything about the list being released or people being notified already.