• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

robinson

Welcome to the wait Stretch!

Another MBA and prior service.. And man am I jealous over the stationing in Australia!

TonyK

If someone finds out something today, can you please post how/where you found out? My recruiter told me last week that we should know something today and that he would call me as soon as he got word. Best of luck to all.

Tomcatter

So apparently, we won't hear anything for another couple of days. My processor spoke with someone at CNRC and verified that the result won't be out today. Bummer... Waiting drags out even longer...

robinson

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah well.. Hurry up and Wait is the navy way... Thanks for the update.

cargodog

I know it sucks, but get used to it ya'll. I was accepted on July board and scrolls were approved a month ago and I'm still waiting on final select letter... Good luck to everyone!

TonyK

Bummer....but since I am prior service, nice to know some things never change! Does anyone have an updated date when it will be out?

desk jockey

This morning I received an email that I was not accepted and that my application is shelved until July. Only 20 people were accepted according to my recruiter. Congrats to those who made it. Hang in there w/ me until July if you did not.

robinson

my recruiter (whom didn't know about this site, I showed it to her), said she got an email that results wouldn't be out until next weds. She also said - that there were discussions of shelving packages until july due to lack of spots. Shelving isn't the same as being rejected.

TonyK

My recruiter just told me that the name lists are not out yet. Doesn't it seem strange that all of the sudden there are a lack of spots when only a week ago or so some of us were hearing that they would be taking a higher percentage than they usually do??

desk jockey

I was told over the past few months was that the Jan board would be focusing on applicants w/ government contracting experience. Although my understanding is that 20-30 would be chosen, I do not know how many people applied. One can only imagine that there were quite a few.

Being shelved or tabled is not the same as being rejected. I am happy not to be rejected!, but really wanted to move forward now. 6 months will be here before I / we know it. I have been told that there will be many more spots available in July, but there are so many variables that can, and probably will, change between now and then.

Best wishes to all. Hopefully I'll be saluting the selected in 6 months

priorAF

This morning I received an email that I was not accepted and that my application is shelved until July. Only 20 people were accepted according to my recruiter. Congrats to those who made it. Hang in there w/ me until July if you did not.

I'm confused. How does Jockey already know he/she was "shelved" when the results are not going to be released until next Wednesday? Both Robinson and Tony are saying next Wednesday, but Jockey already has an email - I don't get it? Both can not be correct, therefore, I'm thinking Jockey's packet did not pass Quality Assurance and did not make it to the Board and Jockey only needs to "add" what is missing from his/her packet for the July Board.

Sorry to hear you were shelved and good luck in July. Thanks for your post.