• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

Lemwolf

Thank you! No news on any the questions you posted. I was just notified on individual selection status. I hope to receive additional information shortly.

Guess, I'll just wait on my call from my OR. My current EVAL just came back with a EP and I just got promoted in July. Hope the news keep getting good for me!

naro80

Is anyone else still waiting to hear from their OR? It’s been over 24hrs since results were released. Just curious. Thanks

Lemwolf

I'm still waiting too. Most of us in the Navy Reserve and FTS has started back working virtually. You may get a call before the week is out.

Lemwolf

Is anyone else still waiting to hear from their OR? It’s been over 24hrs since results were released. Just curious. Thanks
My OR contacted me and said my package is at a proboard and the results will be in soon. So all results are not in yet.

naro80

My OR contacted me and said my package is at a proboard and the results will be in soon. So all results are not in yet.
Thank you. I connected with my OR and he said he’s still waiting on results. So makes sense. Hopefully we hear soon

exNavyOffRec

results are all released at once, the board meets to make selections, then gives that list to NRC, then NRC updates the system.

Lemwolf

results are all released at once, the board meets to make selections, then gives that list to NRC, then NRC updates the system.
Thanks for the intel! This has definitely been a long process for me. I've been promoted from my Battalion while in this process.

Dickey3188

Congratulation's to everyone who made it! I unfortunately did not get selected but I'm in the process of trying again for next FY. Remember Honor, Courage, and Commitment; Commitment being the key part, never give up when things don't go your way.