• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

TheClyde

Are you asking for the list of names that went to the board?
Yep...saw some of the OCS posts have it. Just my last double confirmation that I'm on it...although if I'm not not much that could be done at this point anyway.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
Yep...saw some of the OCS posts have it. Just my last double confirmation that I'm on it...although if I'm not not much that could be done at this point anyway.

Hmm, you may have to ask @exNavyOffRec about that one. Not sure if anyone outside the OR has that list, even then, the OR may not have access to all the names.

rwalz001

I applied for the DCO program. According to my recruiter, the package was due on June 4th and the board met on July 12. It has been two days since they met. How long does it usually take to announce who got selected?

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
I applied for the DCO program. According to my recruiter, the package was due on June 4th and the board met on July 12. It has been two days since they met. How long does it usually take to announce who got selected?
Several weeks, like 4-5. Results will not be posted publicly, they will come from your OR.

AU_Aviation

I’m not expecting anything this week either. I think next week will possibly be the week information starts to come out, but wouldn’t be surprised if it was the following week either.

naro80

Thank you DCO candidate. I applied for the July 12th Board (2nd Submission). Really hoping I get picked up this time. Last go round I heard back a little over 5 weeks after board met. Hopefully we all hear soon. Good luck everyone!

No worries. From civilian background, the Navy wants to see commitment before they can welcome you aboard. They watch how you persist. Your chances of being selected go up as you repeat submissions. Good luck, and see you probably in New Port, RI

exNavyOffRec

No worries. From civilian background, the Navy wants to see commitment before they can welcome you aboard. They watch how you persist. Your chances of being selected go up as you repeat submissions. Good luck, and see you probably in New Port, RI
It is more about best qualified than commitment, saw guys apply over and over and nothing, then ones who came in with good backgrounds that were "best qualified" and selected first shot.

It is more about best qualified than commitment, saw guys apply over and over and nothing, then ones who came in with good backgrounds that were "best qualified" and selected first shot.
That’s also true. Qualification requirements have to be checked off first. Most candidates who are accepted to submit packages are overqualified, and among those individuals, selection depends on available quotas for FY and the Navy’s current needs. Like I mentioned before, 25 candidates will be selected from July 12th board convene.