• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

TheClyde

That’s also true. Qualification requirements have to be checked off first. Most candidates who are accepted to submit packages are overqualified, and among those individuals, selection depends on available quotas for FY and the Navy’s current needs. Like I mentioned before, 25 candidates will be selected from July 12th board convene.
Any idea how many applicants submitted packages?

Rudy.30

That’s also true. Qualification requirements have to be checked off first. Most candidates who are accepted to submit packages are overqualified, and among those individuals, selection depends on available quotas for FY and the Navy’s current needs. Like I mentioned before, 25 candidates will be selected from July 12th board convene.

Where are you getting 25 from? I saw the allotments for FY22 and it was only for 17 Supply DCOs which is in line with the 18 that were selected last year for FY21.

exNavyOffRec

Where are you getting 25 from? I saw the allotments for FY22 and it was only for 17 Supply DCOs which is in line with the 18 that were selected last year for FY21.
If they will select all at one board it will probably be close to 25, what I saw on the GENOFF/DCO dashboard was 23 pro Y goal with 15 at each board, as they talked about doing 2 boards per year like they used to do, but again depends if they made that decision, if they stick with 1 board per year 25 is reasonable due to those that drop off.

TheClyde

Sounds good, I guess I can now start "officially" eagerly awaiting a call from my recruiter, as opposed to the unofficial eager waiting that I've been doing the last three weeks.