• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
You miss 100% of the balls you don't swing at...or something like that. There's no harm in applying, just the time commitment to get all the necessary paperwork done and getting medically cleared. Also, just remember DCOIC no longer exists, you will be attending ODS (5 weeks).

I think anyone with DAWIA certs has a much better shot vs those without. Contracting at been HUGE for a while and I'm sure they'd still love folks with that skill set.

ABMD

Bullets don't fly without Supply
FYI, for those applying for the Supply DCO program, the board is meeting on 04 JUN. That is straight from Millington (on a call with them now). Keep that in mind when you are wondering when you'll hear results.

AU_Aviation

FYI, for those applying for the Supply DCO program, the board is meeting on 04 JUN. That is straight from Millington (on a call with them now). Keep that in mind when you are wondering when you'll hear results.
Do you know when packets must be complete and submitted for this board?

AU_Aviation

I just looked at the release that lists each board convene date, and application due dates. It shows Supply DCO convene on 12-JUL-21 with applications due 4-JUN-21. When I spoke with my OR this morning, the dates she had seemed to go along with those as well. Was this recently changed to move everything up a month?

TheClyde

I just looked at the release that lists each board convene date, and application due dates. It shows Supply DCO convene on 12-JUL-21 with applications due 4-JUN-21. When I spoke with my OR this morning, the dates she had seemed to go along with those as well. Was this recently changed to move everything up a month?
So today my recruiter told me July 12th board, apps due June 4th. Don't know if this is accurate or if he was looking at something old, because last week he told me an earlier date.

RJS

You miss 100% of the balls you don't swing at...or something like that. There's no harm in applying, just the time commitment to get all the necessary paperwork done and getting medically cleared. Also, just remember DCOIC no longer exists, you will be attending ODS (5 weeks).

I think anyone with DAWIA certs has a much better shot vs those without. Contracting at been HUGE for a while and I'm sure they'd still love folks with that skill set.
Indeed. Reached out to the recruiting station for application submission. Hope to hear back soon as to the Officer Recruiter I will be assigned too.

TheClyde

Anybody know how the Pro-Rec board is composed? Is it all supply officers, all reserves, all of a certain level? Not looking for super specific, just a general idea.