• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

GIJ316

I did sumit a packet to the January Supply Board. I was told they were to meet on Monday, but have not heard from anyone regarding numbers submitted and numbers targeted. This is the quietest board I have seen yet. Noone seems to be talking.

jaden1121

Yeah, bigchamp and GIJ316, I'm on pins and needles right now waiting and searching for anything....

Blakah, if these ^ two are anything like me, I've searched high and low for a thread with some PRO-BOARD info. I guess right now we're just dogs lookin' for bones and ended up here on this DCO forum.

http://www.airwarriors.com/forum/showthread.php/154776-FY-11-OCS-Board-Schedule ...This schedule shows that the PRO BOARD was to convene a day after the DCO Board...nothing yet. Wonder why so quiet?

GIJ316

I am seeing other postings that say the supply dco selection board has posted results. Haven't heard yet, but good luck to all.

bigchamp

Alas, no. I wish I did. I heard about the results being posted on one of these forums. Then I called my recruiter and he checked for me and passed along the results. About as specific as it got is he said there were over 100 packages sent up, and only about 20 got selected...give or take. Sorry, I wish I had more info for you. If I get some, I will certainly pass it along.

Blakah

Blakah
Bigchamp, congrats on being selected, unfortunately I was not. But my kit was rolled to the next board in July. My recruiter told me that all not chosen were rolled to July board. There were in fact 20 selected, which is 11% of all applicants to the board. Bigchamp also heard, which will he no surprise to you that the board was looking for applicants with contracting experience, like you mentioned personally having in one of you previous posts. So again - Way To Go! One last thing, my recruiter asked me if I was discouraged by not being chosen and I told him disappointed yes, but discouraged no. I can't wait till July!

GIJ316

I was just told last week I was tabled to this board. I also received a request to read and acknowledge NAVEDTRA 12967. I assume this would be getting ahead of the game? Anyone else?

Blakah

Blakah
No mention of NAVEDTRA 12967 from my recruiter when he and I spoke earlier this week. He called to check in, discuss the upcoming board (meeting on July 25th) and that my kit would go before the board then

rkoroma

Hi everyone , new to this site and I want to thank people for their useful and helpful posts. Any information about the selection board meeting this week?