• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

DCO Supply Chances and Selections

Slaney

ODSCandidate, no that message is a NAVADMIN dated May 18th 2010 and is for the FY 11 NAVY RESERVE LDO AND CWO SELECTION BOARDS. I believe only recruiters can see the selectees at this time through O Tools. You'll need to contact your recruiter for results. I'm still waiting to hear back from mine.

Good luck to everyone and congrats to those who have been selected.

Sparky6062

Thanks Stretch, same to you! My recruiter was surprised I was selected according to him he thought I was not very competitive because of my age (I'm 26) and no MBA. However, I know I did well on my interviews and had a strong LOR from the former deputy director of naval intelligence at the pentagon (no relation to supply but oh well). My resume is decent (and unique for most applicants) I'm a PGA Pro and my business experience stems from running a multi-million dollar golf resort as the Head Pro and Operations Manager. I do have some prior service as I graduated from Marine OCS in 2005. My essay wasn't too bad either. Thats about it...Can't wait to hear the results for everyone else.

kbright31

Called my recruiter and he said otools was down but he found a source and I'm also a selectee. Time for the MEPS visit. Contests to all that made it and for those who didn't try and try again. Took me four tries.

TonyK

Thanks everyone for the encouragement...

I hear from my recruiter that 95 were picked. He also told me that "they need 5 more for Supply, so I resubmitted you"...I am trying to find out now from him what that means.

Also, he told me that he could not give out the list but if you guys will post your last names, he would check the list for you if your recruiter still has not contacted you.

CONGRATULATIONS to those that made it. I had no idea when I started this process a year and a half ago that it would be this involved and complicated. I have been out for a long time, but the perception out there is that all branches of the military need all the help they can get. Obviously, this is not the case here. Everyone please post your results...I have been "following" all of you to see if you make it and now the suspense is killing me!

Best of luck to those who don't know yet!

robinson

Non-selectee. Though when my recruiter called to find out what I could do differently, they said that I should resubmit with a reconsideration letter (no other changes needed). Apparently their primary focus was on prior service with supply experience and on active duty.

Slaney

Any word if O Tools was up today? My recruiter tried late yesterday and had no luck. Nakanelua, thanks for the advice, I had no idea I was a hockey player for the Toronto Maple Leafs.