• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

Treetop Flyer

pilot
You're not talking about what goes in your helmet, are you?
Let’s recap: SlickAg posted a study that found lockdowns are largely ineffective. You fished through it to find one sentence that jives with your preconceived religious belief in lockdowns even though it’s at odds with the actual findings. Then you backed it up with an anecdote about how you wore a mask and didn’t get sick as though that means shit. I pointed out how ludicrous your logic is, and now you’re down to personal attacks.

By the way, if you want to insult someone online make it good. I just pity you after reading that.

HAL Pilot

None
Contributor
Haven't you guys read the news lately? COVID is history. The Dem governors are going to stop lock downs and open their economies. Schools are going back to in-person learning on1/21/2021. And we're going to welcome hordes of illegal immigrants across our borders starting with the caravan currently making its way north.

Obviously COVID is no longer a threat or even a consideration.

Hair Warrior

Contributor
The Dem governors are going to stop lock downs and open their economies. Schools are going back to in-person learning on1/21/2021.
I would like to see this happen but “four legs good two legs bad” is pretty much mantra for all the Democrat Karens out there shaming moms for putting their kids in daycare, restaurants for trying to stay in business, or people daring to exercise outdoors without a mask.

exNavyOffRec

Haven't you guys read the news lately? COVID is history. The Dem governors are going to stop lock downs and open their economies. Schools are going back to in-person learning on1/21/2021. And we're going to welcome hordes of illegal immigrants across our borders starting with the caravan currently making its way north.

Obviously COVID is no longer a threat or even a consideration.

Once Biden in inaugurated is it then time for Republican governors to shut things down, isn't that how this works with politics? LOL

SlickAg

pilot
Standing by for the “This isn’t real because the NY Post isn’t a real paper!” comments from Team Coronabro in 3, 2, 1...

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
Standing by for the “This isn’t real because the NY Post isn’t a real paper!” comments from Team Coronabro in 3, 2, 1...

Zero risk bros. I love the assertions people keep making......"life won't return to normal until 2027" (a real thing some wife net was circulating recently)......are people that stupid? Maybe we are

BigRed389

None
Zero risk bros. I love the assertions people keep making......"life won't return to normal until 2027" (a real thing some wife net was circulating recently)......are people that stupid? Maybe we are

This is pretty much in line with the chaos of any idiot (or academically credentialed idiot) with a microphone getting to broadcast their thoughts to the world. You can usually find some yahoo with the right degree or job title to make them sound smart to back any position.

We had all sorts of problems earlier skewing the other way with "experts" and even actual experts saying this or that drug worked or this or that policy would or wouldn't work out of context, etc.

I know we're all conditioned to hate "The Man" but this is literally the reason organizations like the CDC are supposed to exist and operate apolitically.

Rocketman

Rockets Up
Contributor
I'm an old guy (65) that has a comorbidity or two. I just got the first Moderna Vaccine today. I'll let you know if it murders me or causes any other weirdness. My younger brothers (60 and 58) already had the Pfizer shots as they are healthcare workers. They said the first round was normal for a flu shot but the second shot made them feel bad for a day or two after. It didn't keep them from working but they definitely had a noticeable reaction the next day.

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
I got my first Moderna shot yesterday. I’m in this tier (CA) because I’m a parent/caregiver of a child with qualifying conditions who is medically vulnerable. Yesterday apart from the needle sting there were no other effects for me. Today, the vaccination site was a little sore (also like a flu shot). Thankful for the heroes who made it possible!

taxi1

pilot
I’m scheduled for the 1st shot Monday, as an EMS provider. Yay. I’ll feel a lot better about working with patients after I get them.

exNavyOffRec

I’m scheduled for the 1st shot Monday, as an EMS provider. Yay. I’ll feel a lot better about working with patients after I get them.

Do you fly medivacs?

It is interesting the people I know in healthcare and the split between them, several have said they will wait to take the vaccine and others have wanted to get it ASAP, of course 2 I know of that had their first shot about two weeks later ended up testing positive for COVID, it was pretty mild symptoms. I am not saying they caught COVID due to the shot.