• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot

sevenhelmet

Low calorie attack from the Heartland
pilot
Anyone else think it’s interesting nobody mainstream was talking about mutations until the first vaccine came out?

I’m not espousing any conspiracy theories, just saying it’s interesting. Food for thought.

SlickAg

pilot
The cure for children is worse than the disease. There’s no longer any reason to delay in-person education.

““When we started to see the uptick in children taking their lives, we knew it wasn’t just the Covid numbers we need to look at anymore,” said Jesus Jara, the Clark County superintendent. “We have to find a way to put our hands on our kids, to see them, to look at them. They’ve got to start seeing some movement, some hope.””

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/24/us/politics/student-suicides-nevada-coronavirus.html
https://t.co/mWy4OAjSA8

BigRed389

None
Anyone else think it’s interesting nobody mainstream was talking about mutations until the first vaccine came out?

I’m not espousing any conspiracy theories, just saying it’s interesting. Food for thought.

A bit.
But it's not like the mutations actually emerged until roughly the same time.

I'm honestly more surprised it wasn't brought out more during the controversy around herd immunity.

The entire premise of the impact of wet markets creating an interspecies jump is about playing the odds of having animal viral reservoirs that are fostering an incomprehensible order of magnitude of viral replications/mutations in each animal in close proximity to humans.

Now play that out on an even greater scale with a virus that already impacts humans and is highly transmissible? That's like the setup to a virally induced zombie movie man.