• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

taxi1

pilot
Or we could just leave everyone the fuck alone. Get vaccinated or don’t.
If you wanted to evolve a variant that circumvented the current vaccines, you would have a big pool of unvaccinated to keep the most virulent variant going, and allow them go into the broad community and send big pulses of the virus into vaccinated, with the hope that it would mutate into something the vaccine can’t deal with.

It amazes me that people that were in the service can’t understand that their decisions don’t just effect themselves. WTF?

Treetop Flyer

pilot
If you wanted to evolve a variant that circumvented the current vaccines, you would have a big pool of unvaccinated to keep the most virulent variant going, and allow them go into the broad community and send big pulses of the virus into vaccinated, with the hope that it would mutate into something the vaccine can’t deal with.

It amazes me that people that were in the service can’t understand that their decisions don’t just effect themselves. WTF?
Scary stuff. Not worrying about maybe 100 million in the US when there are billions across the globe not yet exposed.

Also I never said my decisions only effect[sic] me. That doesn’t mean it’s my job to protect anyone else from scaryvirus. We are not in this together, but thanks for the red herring about military service.

taxi1

pilot
That's good news.

Hopefully the ongoing uncontrolled Gain of Function experiment our unvaccinated peeps are doing will follow a similar curve.

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Natural immunity is significantly better than vaccination at preventing infection. Of Israel’s 7700 latest cases, 40% were vaccinated. 1% had previously recovered.

Vaccinate the vulnerable to cut down hospitalizations and deaths. Let the virus burn through the rest of the population that face no threat for lasting herd immunity.

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot
Natural immunity is significantly better than vaccination at preventing infection. Of Israel’s 7700 latest cases, 40% were vaccinated. 1% had previously recovered.

Bunch of freeloaders! Maybe if they’d gotten vaccinated they wouldn’t have been tested and artificially made the numbers look better!

?

jackjack

I live in South Australia. We had leakage of Delta from other states. We have been in a 7 day lockdown, which ends tonight. We seem to have eradicated the community spread of Delta. There has been no community transmission for a few days now. Is eradicating a community Delta outbreak a good thing? Our last outbreak was Nov last year. Let's hope it will be longer than 8 months this time.
I don't know if you know Adelaide. It is the 3rd in the world's best city list

Last edited:

SlickAg

pilot

Treetop Flyer

pilot
I live in South Australia. We had leakage of Delta from other states. We have been in a 7 day lockdown, which ends tonight. We seem to have eradicated the community spread of Delta. There has been no community transmission for a few days now. Is eradicating a community Delta outbreak a good thing?
Is eradicating liberty for a highly survivable virus a good thing? You don’t need to answer that because this is a naval aviation site and nobody gives a fuck about Australia