• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

SlickAg

pilot
Yet Australia has been a constant reference made by you guys in this thread. Quite an achievement for a place no one gives a fuck about.
You talked about Australia on May 14th, May 29th, July 19th, and today. It was always in response to articles you posted or comments that you made.

Enjoy living in your police state.

jackjack

LOL. good idea.
You mean my other post? where I said the last 7 day lockdown we had in Nov last year. Some 8 months ago? Yes that was a hard week too. Luckily life returns to pretty near normal between lockdowns.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
You talked about Australia on May 14th, May 29th, July 19th, and today. It was always in response to articles you posted or comments that you made.

Enjoy living in your police state.
Over 5000 post and you went back to find those dates? Holy cow dude. Do you do anything but hawk this thread?

SlickAg

pilot
Over 5000 post and you went back to find those dates? Holy cow dude. Do you do anything but hawk this thread?
You’d think a super moderator would know a little bit more about the search function. For example, how someone could search for the word “Australia” in “this thread” and filter results that way. I posted a picture to help you up your game a little.

And no, I hawk other threads as well. I also found your stories about JSing on SWA very riveting.

scoolbubba

Brett327 gargles ballsacks
pilot
Contributor
Newest CDC guidance:

Vaxxes work, except they don't and the vaxxed might spread the scary delta variant, so put your masks back on so we can get everyone vaxxed and get through this. Or something.

For fuck's sake this shit is never going to end. The CDC/NIAID/NIH needs bulldozed. Start over from scratch. "But why won't the people listen to us?!" Because you're not very good at your jobs....and you probably had a hand in funding the science that started this bullshit....so get fucked.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Newest CDC guidance:

Vaxxes work, except they don't and the vaxxed might spread the scary delta variant, so put your masks back on so we can get everyone vaxxed and get through this. Or something.

For fuck's sake this shit is never going to end. The CDC/NIAID/NIH needs bulldozed. Start over from scratch. "But why won't the people listen to us?!" Because you're not very good at your jobs....and you probably had a hand in funding the science that started this bullshit....so get fucked.
This is why "experts" should not be looked to for policy. Government agencies act categorically because that is their charter. "Keep us safe from disease." But life, human kind, operates at an incremental level. How much pain is required to achieve what result and is it worth the pain given the likelihood of the desired result. They want a categorical win. The rest of the world wants to just get by.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Just curious, how many hours a week do you suppose you spend on here as a super moderator? And you’re telling other people to get a life? Cool story dude.
That you don't know how off base you are is hilarious.

SlickAg

pilot
That you don't know how off base you are is hilarious.
I also find it hilarious that a “super mod” would try to low key talk shit about someone spending too much time on this website. “Get a life, young man!”

Meanwhile you’re telling stories about how, in your opinion, SWA captains taxi too damn fast? Uh huh...