• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

COVID-19

East

东部
Contributor
The Riots here in the Netherlands have nothing to do with the curfew per se. There are just unhappy blokes with way too much spare time, bored to death and searching for a reason to start riots. Looting and vandalism has nothing to do with the principal rights of protest. Only 5-10% are rioters by heart (we know because now that they are arrested) had similar issues with the law in the past, 10% are principal believers of complot theories and basically against everything society expects them to do and the vast majority 80-85% are bystanders running along with the rioters. Everybody is affected by Covid in one or the other way and although the Government is doing their utmost to serve and protect society, those people ar fed up and the police is the only visible part of the Government. The aggression turns to them when the curfew is being enforced. We can not let people die because rioters are attacking the police, looting local business and even worse, rioters even attacked two duty hospitals where patients are being treated. If there are people that worked their asses off for the last 12 months, its health services, so attacking them by smashing windows with bricks and molotovs is far from being a protestor....

SlickAg

pilot
I wish more coronabros would engage on this thread. Could it be that they realize how wrong they’ve been all along?

SlickAg

pilot
Forgot to include this article. Hopefully Flash doesn’t get mad at me. ?

“Our goal has to be though, to get the management of Covid-19 to a similar place as we do seasonally, with the flu. It won’t be a disease that we will see simply disappear after one round of vaccine across our population,” Ardern said.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I want one, just to wear it to work...
tongue_spaceballs.gif

Hair Warrior

Contributor
If you’re still wearing a mask underneath that get-up, wouldn’t that mean you don’t fully trust it?
Eh, if it’s for the air source, it just helps direct the air to your mouth and not to the far corners of the suit, so it aids in the efficiency of the apparatus.

I would assume that person has some severe, immuno-compromised status. Like they are flying home from oncology treatments for bone cancer or whatever. No judging - just love.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
I would assume that person has some severe, immuno-compromised status. Like they are flying home from oncology treatments for bone cancer or whatever. No judging - just love.
Sometimes that's the case (and/or they're a caregiver for someone who fits that description).

Sometimes it's just the person being a weirdo. What they're doing doesn't hurt me so I'm fine with it. Freedom and the pursuit of happiness also means freedom to be weird. When it comes to being paranoid about health issues and people who do weird things, I'll take the "tyvek suit at the airport" weirdo over the "Jenny McCarthy said vaccines are bad" weirdo any day of the week.