• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Cell phones on aircraft

Hair Warrior

Contributor
They are going to O365 Teams, and CVR Teams is slated to expire in July 2021 (after a recent extension). At this time, I'm hearing O365 Teams accounts are not planned to be provisioned for the reserves.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Imagine if our country just abolished the SSN and established a national ID card system with a new identifier that served in lieu of your SSN, passport #, DoD #/ EDIPI, drivers license #, immigrant visa #, and it was tied directly to your biometrics in a way that was un-hackable, un-steal-able, unforgetable, unique, and could be given out freely to anyone with having to jump through onerous hoops.
I claim the un-hackable, un-steal-able, unforgetable, and unique number "1" for my new national ID.

Thank you.

Pags

N/A
pilot
Imagine if our country just abolished the SSN and established a national ID card system with a new identifier that served in lieu of your SSN, passport #, DoD #/ EDIPI, drivers license #, immigrant visa #, and it was tied directly to your biometrics in a way that was un-hackable, un-steal-able, unforgetable, unique, and could be given out freely to anyone with having to jump through onerous hoops.
They've got top men working on that right now. It's #5 on their priority list:
  1. Perpetual motion
  2. Find elvis
  3. Cold fusion
  4. Square wheels
  5. Your thing

Waveoff

Per Diem Mafia
None
I absolutely loathe the 18 hours login requirement. It has been a hinderance on this current deployment and on detachments. A weekly login should be fine. The other thing that sucks about it, is the user search function and 2 factor authentication. Finding specific people even in your team can be a pain in the ass. Not being able to use my personal email for 2FA is just stupid, but yet my phone is plenty fine. And for comparison, gmail is behind TLS encryption and a password to login, whereas the phone pin is sent unencrypted over SMS.