• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Boost 22FEB09

tribeach1184

CU Buffalo
I'll be there on thurs or fri with my car so I'd be more than happy to take you guys out. I just have to pick up a few people from the airport on Friday but we should all go out Friday night.

ac2NASTY

AC -> OC -> O3E
pilot
I will also be showing up Fri and am bringing my car. Im available for picking up from the airport and plan on exploring the new area that day (and weekend if we are allowed out). If anyone is interested PM me for my cell number and we will make plans that way.

fal09

I will also be showing up Fri and am bringing my car. Im available for picking up from the airport and plan on exploring the new area that day (and weekend if we are allowed out). If anyone is interested PM me for my cell number and we will make plans that way.

I wish I could go out with you guys but psd put me on a flight that doesn't come into RI until 10 at night on friday. Sucks but owell.

AC1 FlyAlot

I'm arriving on the 18th and the wife flies back home on the 19th. I'll be making a trip to the airport on the 20th - arrival time of 1:30pm if anyone needs a lift.

AlphaTango

Situation: Orders received for BOOST FEB09 w/follow on to NSI
Have arranged off-base, cheap housing for wife and I

Question: (Liberty policy while attending BOOST/NSI)
Will all members of NSI be locked down on base for an extended period of time (first 6 weeks or so)

Comments: Why would they allow off base housing for first 3 months of BOOST, but lock down all students on base in barracks last two months. Just need some guidance in order to make decision on bringing family or not. Thanks

haubby

None
Contributor
Situation: Orders received for BOOST FEB09 w/follow on to NSI
Have arranged off-base, cheap housing for wife and I

Question: (Liberty policy while attending BOOST/NSI)
Will all members of NSI be locked down on base for an extended period of time (first 6 weeks or so)

Comments: Why would they allow off base housing for first 3 months of BOOST, but lock down all students on base in barracks last two months. Just need some guidance in order to make decision on bringing family or not. Thanks

BOOST: Liberty commences after class. If you bring your family you are allowed to go home every evening.

NSI: You will be locked down for the first two days. Afterwards you will be allowed to go home after the day's last event which usually is the evening meal.

SkyBoundET2

i just posted in the other thread, (orders's received), but i'm so excited that everything is coming together for everyone. My stress out involved about a week of discovering that my physical wasn't complete, followed by completion, and about 2 days later getting orders. I am so stoked right now! I'm a bit nervous, i must admit, about BOOST- i've never taken any of the classes that we will apparently be taking. But I can't wait. I love a challenge! Anyone coming from Norfolk needing a ride lemme know. I'll be heading up about the 18th or 19th.

murph0307

FY-09 STA-21 Pilot Select!!
E-club.....

I hope this E-club plan goes down...sounds like a good idea. Lets keep it coordinated and make it happen!! I'll be heading over from MI on the 19th so if anyone between there and R.I. needs a ride or ride from the airport, let me know. I'd be happy to help!! See everyone there....it's coming quick!

murph0307

good ?

I have no idea.....but I bet we can find it!! Or I'll set up a booth with a sign on the side of the road if there isn't one...and that can be our rally point....I'm excited to start, so if we get the chance I'm down for the celebritory cocktails, we've earned it!

Stick

pilot
When you are looking at the field in front of the barracks you will walk to the left (along the water). There will be a trail that is also a jogging path that you will walk down. There will be a coffee shop/internet cafe on the right and in front of you you will see the bowling alley/E-club/Chief's club. If you make it to the Navy Lodge then you went too far and are blind.

murph0307

E-club...

Thanks for the directions....looks like plan A will work after all and I won't have to make a sign!

0812GM

FY09 STA-21 NFO Select
Hope I will be able to make it. I am not sure yet because my HHG wont be getting to Newport until a day or two before our report date so there is a chance I will still be unpacking. Is there anybody else who decided to bring their family with them?