• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
Spoke to the OR this morning and was able to confirm that I was seen at the August boards (package submitted July 23). At least I know I will be getting some kind of news in the next couple weeks.

I think most of my time will be spent either working out, drinking, or on AW...or some combination of those at the same time.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Spoke to the OR this morning and was able to confirm that I was seen at the August boards (package submitted July 23). At least I know I will be getting some kind of news in the next couple weeks.

I think most of my time will be spent either working out, drinking, or on AW...or some combination of those at the same time.

I was told by the processor that they couldn't release that information... :confused:

Whatever. Cruise control for now. If we are lucky, maybe the end of the week...

efn1221

Well, I got my package in on the 25th of July so I should be a go for this months boards. I think I might be too old to fly. I guess we'll find out shortly.

1. SNA
2. NFO
3. SWO

GPA: 2.95 I got my degree while I was active duty. (8 yrs Marine Corps)

5/5/7 58

LOR: 1 LTCOL 2 MAJ 1 CIV and SC Lt Governor

I'll be 29 on 21 December. Not only do I have to get the 2 year prior service age waiver approved but I also have to get a class date of 21 Sept or better. Looks like those classes have already been filled so I might be shooting in the dark. Figured I would try. Good luck to all.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Well, I got my package in on the 25th of July so I should be a go for this months boards. I think I might be too old to fly. I guess we'll find out shortly.

1. SNA
2. NFO
3. SWO

GPA: 2.95 I got my degree while I was active duty. (8 yrs Marine Corps)

5/5/7 58

LOR: 1 LTCOL 2 MAJ 1 CIV and SC Lt Governor

I'll be 29 on 21 December. Not only do I have to get the 2 year prior service age waiver approved but I also have to get a class date of 21 Sept or better. Looks like those classes have already been filled so I might be shooting in the dark. Figured I would try. Good luck to all.

I hear you too. I am a January birthday and am 26. I'd have to go to OCS by... well pretty friggin' soon to be commissioned by 27. There are sporadic occurrences of those slipping in when they are close to the line but I would not bank on luck like that.

efn1221

Hey all,

Here is some deadline scoop. I was concerned after reading some posts about a possible July 25 deadline. It was in fact the 25th but since that day was a Saturday, OR's had until the 28th to get them in. Had that confirmed by the recruiting office this morning. I was told I was "at board." Thank goodness. I couldn't sleep last night.

SWOHopeful

I have not posted in this thread before, but I might be potentially in this board. I was suppose to be seen in July, but my recruiter never got back to with my results. Said the internet was "down" and he could not access them. I'm more inclined to think for some reason I was not seen again and I was pushed to August. I guess I'll know in a week or so.

Just a heads up. Last month the SWO/SNA/SNFO boards met on the 14th and concluded on the 16th. The results were officially out on the 23rd, but there was a weekend in there. So if the boards did meet on the 17th (Monday), there is a slight possibility that they will be out tomorrow.

overspeed550

NPA A-Pool
Called my OR today at 1600, no word...lookin like it'll be Monday sometime.

So, in the mean time, belly up to the bar and enjoy yourselves I suppose! I start school for a new jet on Monday, was kind of hoping to be able to walk into the class knowing I'd only be flying it for a few more months ;). Keepin the fingers crossed!

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
Called my OR today at 1600, no word...lookin like it'll be Monday sometime.

So, in the mean time, belly up to the bar and enjoy yourselves I suppose! I start school for a new jet on Monday, was kind of hoping to be able to walk into the class knowing I'd only be flying it for a few more months ;). Keepin the fingers crossed!

Thanks for the feed.

I hear you. Definitely have the fingers crossed that I will able to come in next week knowing that my current days are numbered.

Have a few plans in store to make the weekend cruise by :icon_smil

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
after waking up at 330 this afternoon with a bottle of high life still in my hands, i have a hangover that looks like it will last until the results are out.

getawaydriver

What percentage get LCS?
That's slick. You've the coordination of a god. This is a good crowd.

I've been taking down Bud Lights and Jameson's with the special lady friend.

This is f-ing painful.

Going out for more.

Fly Navy (fingers crossed).

Viashino684

Final Select SNA
Haha seems like most of us are in the same boat. I called on friday about my application and come to find out my recruiters out on leave until tuesday. Luckily the county fair was in town this week and that I work as a server at a golf course all weekend due to outings.

Ohh btw if anyone is selected, I found this site http://www1.netc.navy.mil/nstc/otc/memorization.asp that has all the memorization that should be known prior to OCS. I figured a good read once a night before bed in the weeks prior to leaving would make it no problem to memorize.

shark505

so i woke up this morning on my couch with an empty bottle of makers mark on the table in front of me and a 50 dollar reciept for shooters bar and night club....apparently it was a foam party....

DukeAndrewJ

Divo without a division
Contributor
so i woke up this morning on my couch with an empty bottle of makers mark on the table in front of me and a 50 dollar reciept for shooters bar and night club....apparently it was a foam party....

after a foam party at shooters, I hate to think what diseases you picked up...although maybe all the makers was able to kill everything off