• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

August 09 Boards

SWOHopeful

Heh, you guys spent your weekend with the bubbly and I spent it putting foot to pavement and hands to ground in an attempt to drop some poundage.

Well, I did go to steak and shake one night though...

shark505

i also found a devines receipt...so going off time stamps i was at shooters for a total of 30 minutes....bleh....how are the mice?

Res784

Good for you. And I'd recommend everyone get their bodies moving rather than throw beers down their mouths :)

OCS isn't a summer camp and I've witnessed many out-of-shape candidates flop around while getting RPT'd by their DI. When I was at OCS, those people that did no pass the first PFA, you wore a big orange belt until you passed the PFA. You do not want that extra attention.

Good luck to you all this week...I remember the day my OR gave me the news. Just remember, its not over the day you get pro-rec....hell, it hasn't even begun for you yet.

Heh, you guys spent your weekend with the bubbly and I spent it putting foot to pavement and hands to ground in an attempt to drop some poundage.

PJ81

FS SNA
Damn, my recruiter's cell goes straight to voicemail, and he's not in the office. Congrats on your selection, I agree, go NFO.

shark505

congrats bj,

might have to give my recruiter a call tom. so i can oh i dunno actually get to sleep before 3 am....