• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

unclelou

My father was contacted. My mother was not. Granted my father is retired navy O-6, and mom is an art teacher. Who knows...

I gather that you're talking about your background investigation. Haven't had anyone contact me yet. What have you done for you to expedite the investigation? Is this your second board? Please explain if you could sir...

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Starting summer classes tomorrow. Hopefully that will help the next few days go by. I'll be taking 18 credit hours this summer to rush to graduation. :)
18 hours in the summer...... On a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you say you hate life?

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
I gather that you're talking about your background investigation. Haven't had anyone contact me yet. What have you done for you to expedite the investigation? Is this your second board? Please explain if you could sir...

I originally went up for the NUPOC program before changing my mind. They get their MEPS and background stuff done first because there is no board like with aviators. Once you're ready, they send you to meet the director of naval reactors in DC, and then you swear in if he likes you.

Mozart

I originally went up for the NUPOC program before changing my mind. They get their MEPS and background stuff done first because there is no board like with aviators. Once you're ready, they send you to meet the director of naval reactors in DC, and then you swear in if he likes you.

I like that better. When I become president that will be my first bill. Lol

Bronco

Lurking Member
18 hours in the summer...... On a scale of 1 to 10 how much would you say you hate life?

Hey hey! I have 18 units now. And a full time job. And flying lessons. And I volunteer at a dog rescue. I don't hate my life.

If you're not tired, you're not doing it right. ;)

brogdawg32

Hey hey! I have 18 units now. And a full time job. And flying lessons. And I volunteer at a dog rescue. I don't hate my life.

If you're not tired, you're not doing it right. ;)
18 units in a semester is manageable. 18 units during summer is crazy. 2-3 weeks per class, the workload for 6 of those types of classes. Crazy

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
18 units in a semester is manageable. 18 units during summer is crazy. 2-3 weeks per class, the workload for 6 of those types of classes. Crazy
Yeah agreed. I tried 23 credits in a semester... and yeah that didn't fly. I dropped to 19 that semester and I was between 17 and 19 the last two years of college. It wasn't so bad.

My professor told a story of teaching Calc III in a single summer session. 4 hours a day, 4x a week for 4 weeks.

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I like that better. When I become president that will be my first bill. Lol
If you ever become POTUS... it will have to be an "Executive Order", only Congress (or lobbyists) conjure up bills, Lol!;)
BzB

Facepalm

SNA hopeful
Last summer I did 15 hours and it wasn't too bad, I'll manage. Originally I was only going to take 12 but there was an issue with some of my classes transferring from my CCAF so now I need to pump up the volume in order to graduate less than a year out so I can still get selected this board. :)

CodyLand

Enter custom title here
pilot
Applicants currently in the Fleet:

I request that you please post to AW once you have received your Pro-Rec. I look forward to seeing your results and the subsequent release of results to the rest of us! Let's start the good news train!