• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
All - Pilot and NFO board results from this past week's board are being pushed to NPC for release to the fleet today so that Commanding Officers, XOs, and CMCs will be notified of the results for their Sailors. BOL accounts for COs, XOs, and CMCs should be populated with the selected and non-selected status' by close of business today for all Fleet Sailors. The results will be pushed to the NRDs by close of business tomorrow, Friday. So recruiters shou begin getting the results to notify NRD applicants by close of business tomorrow and throughout Monday. Good luck to those that applied. The select rate for Pilot at this board was 78% and the selection rate for NFO was 74%.
Thank you for the update!

cb812

SNA
So when OPO says results are out tomorrow are you guys going to call your OR or wait anxiously by the phone all weekend?

No need to bug them. I'm sure they will call the applicants as soon as they receive the results. Some NRD's may distribute them differently too... so I'm sure some of us will find out sooner/later than others.

Bradicus

Ensign, SNA
So when OPO says results are out tomorrow are you guys going to call your OR or wait anxiously by the phone all weekend?

Last board, someone's OR sent them the list with everyone's name on it. I'm hoping for that to happen again and I can just get it that way and circumvent having to wait for my OR to call me. I wasn't even informed that I didn't make the last board until I pestered someone for the list and discovered I wasn't on it.

varlogkern

I'll be calling no doubt about it. But I'll probably wait until 1500 or so local and if I don't get a response I'll wait until I hear back on Monday.

I called my processor and OR earlier in the week to find out if my kit even went to board with no luck on either. So even though I say I'll call, I probably won't find out until Monday anyway.

varlogkern

Since we are caught up in the excitement I may as well post an interesting story that several staff at my NRD told me about boards back a few months ago. Air Warriors is somewhat infamous at my NRD for what happened back in February for the SNA/SNFO boards. There is someone who knew or released or something in regard to the results and my NRD had applicants calling asking about results. Well that NRD hadn't even realized a board had happened so they were really confused, but they chalked it up to applicants being overzealous.... Until they received the official word that a board had happened and they received the results about three hours after the phone calls started. So it had become somewhat of a running joke that the "community" was more likely to find out before they did in regard to board meeting and results.

Looking back through this thread (trying to kill time here) when some applicants kits changed to "at board" status and we got excited reminded me of this. But now that @National OPO is here we don't have to speculate but it still amuses me how unofficial word gets around.

Air2Mud

Pro-Rec Y SNA
Morning All, I believe it's time for me to stop looming in the shadows of this thread everyday, and actually contribute. Better late than never, right?
Long story short, I am a soldier of 6 years, the last 2 as an Infantry PL who realized that it would probably be more fun to fly a military aircraft than jump out of it. I submitted my SNA/SNFO packet in the last week of JAN, and found out through AW that I got rolled to this board. So, between trying to avoid bugging my OR and learning the ways of the Navy, I’ll probably be popping up with a lot more questions than I’d care to admit.
Definitely praying that everyone gets some good news tomorrow and/or Monday!