• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Trx

My package is submitted and waiting for board review - just barely missed the Feb board.

Best of luck to all, feel free to ask any questions you have.

brogdawg32

I'm still waiting on my depth perception to clear. Everything was PQ except that, so just waiting for N3M to tell MEPS to PQ me (passed civilian doctor test)

brogdawg32

N3M doesn't tell MEPS to PQ you, N3M IS the one that PQ's you.
I totally misread someone's post earlier then. I thought it was something along the lines of they tell MEPS to PQ for commission until they get to do their own physical at OCS. Thanks.

Jayk

Hey wondering if anyone knows once meps is finished what is next? I'm going to meps this upcoming Thursday just to be weighed. Assuming everything is good should my packet actually make it to the board before April? Thanks in advance

brogdawg32

If the rest of your packet is done and you have no problems at MEPS, then yes. The only thing left would be to sign everything in your packet (if you haven't already), wait for your PQ letter, and then it will go to be checked for completeness by your local NRD, then sent to wait for the board. If my understanding is correct at least.

Jayk

If the rest of your packet is done and you have no problems at MEPS, then yes. The only thing left would be to sign everything in your packet (if you haven't already), wait for your PQ letter, and then it will go to be checked for completeness by your local NRD, then sent to wait for the board. If my understanding is correct at least.
Thanks

Josh3714

If there was a Feb board I missed it. I'm still hearing yes a board convened last week by some, and no by others. I will definitely have my packet in this week though. Everything is done on my part. I'm AD so just waiting on my pilot board which is this week.

exNavyOffRec

If there was a Feb board I missed it. I'm still hearing yes a board convened last week by some, and no by others. I will definitely have my packet in this week though. Everything is done on my part. I'm AD so just waiting on my pilot board which is this week.

AD are being told of the selection results from the board last week.

akjim101

My packet made it to the PM the day of the board, so I don't think I made it in time. If I didn't then at least it's all in and I know it'll make the next board (whenever it may occur).