• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
that's a good accomplishment. My first ever 5k was 34min. So your doing good. That 25 min mark is a good goal now.
Thanks! Yep that is what I'm working toward. I pushed myself too hard two weeks ago and my ankle paid the price. So I've been babying my training a little. I need to get some new shoes since mine are probably well over the century mark on miles.

Kees

SNA Select
I figured the board being held on Tuesday had something to do with Monday being Cinco de Mayo.

In any case, I am ecstatic that the board is almost here! I am really looking forward to the good news!

Kees

SNA Select
I believe this has been addressed on here and on his thread several times.

You could also wait a few days and find out.

It was stated previously that active duty should find out first (later in the week is probably a safe bet). Everyone else should get results by the 12th.

It was stated previously that active duty should find out first (later in the week is probably a safe bet). Everyone else should get results by the 12th.

NOPO could mean results come out on the 12th at the latest meaning active duty will find out on the 12th/soon after and we will find out possibly by the end of that week. Hopefully your right though, it would be nice to find out Friday the 9th or Monday the 12th. Let's not get our panties in a bunch though over this gentlemen, we waited this long...another week or two won't hurt.

brogdawg32

No later than means no later than. Additionally, my OR said I (me, non-prior) would find out NLT the 12th; the day after OPO said it on here (and I didn't tell my OR about what OPO said).

Josh3714

I believe this has been addressed on here and on his thread several times.

You could also wait a few days and find out.

NOPO could mean results come out on the 12th at the latest meaning active duty will find out on the 12th/soon after and we will find out possibly by the end of that week. Hopefully your right though, it would be nice to find out Friday the 9th or Monday the 12th. Let's not get our panties in a bunch though over this gentlemen, we waited this long...another week or two won't hurt.

^ That's what I was wondering...didn't know if it meant results were out on the 12th for AD and then everyone else found out later. I am probably going to stay late at work next week just incase, which is why I asked if it would be next week or the week after. Haven't paid too much attention to the posts on the threads and that's what these threads are for...to ask questions. Not everyone goes back and reads through the several pages.

brogdawg32

Well, when he said the board would be April 28, he said AD finds out that Thursday or Friday and everyone else NLT than May 5. Then he posts board is actually May 6 with results NLT May 12. I'm going to logically conclude it means AD finds out this Thursday or Friday and NLT May 12 is used in the same context as it was used last time (also would be weird for him to give AD but not the time for other results like he did before.). But I guess there is technically a possibility of me being wrong.