• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
How about this: You will find out when your recruiter calls you.

Chill out guys...
+1
I just wish I knew for sure if all of my stuff was going to make it. That is what I'm unnecessarily worrying about. But like I said last week, nothing can be done now either way. Just more of the waiting game now.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
+1
I just wish I knew for sure if all of my stuff was going to make it. That is what I'm unnecessarily worrying about. But like I said last week, nothing can be done now either way. Just more of the waiting game now.

There's been times where processing out of my control has messed up. It actually happened to me twice last week. First instance they changed my applicants birth year from 1989 to 1998. Second instance the processor inputed the wrong weight into CIRIMS. Both of which would have gone unnoticed unless I checked myself.

IDC Applicant

There's been times where processing out of my control has messed up. It actually happened to me twice last week. First instance they changed my applicants birth year from 1989 to 1998. Second instance the processor inputed the wrong weight into CIRIMS. Both of which would have gone unnoticed unless I checked myself.

Does it work the same way for Active applicants? Does our 1420/1 get transcribed to CIRIMS when we scan it and email it to them?

varlogkern

Are situations like this common? And I'm guessing these types of issues would prevent a kit from moving forward?

exNavyOffRec

Are situations like this common? And I'm guessing these types of issues would prevent a kit from moving forward?

overall I wouldn't call it common, but each NRD will vary, some processors are newer and make mistakes, some may not care, some are experienced but in a rush to get the job done make an error, that is why like RUFi0181 I would also check CIRIMS to make sure everything was good.

varlogkern

overall I wouldn't call it common, but each NRD will vary, some processors are newer and make mistakes, some may not care, some are experienced but in a rush to get the job done make an error, that is why like RUFi0181 I would also check CIRIMS to make sure everything was good.
I applaud and thank both yourself and @RUFiO181 for your dedication to the profession, and all of your help here.

Its almost a pity that we can't PM your our real name and some identifying info so you could see our status. Because those pesky privacy regulations. /s

In all seriousness though, the applicants you two are responsible for are lucky to have people who have a vested interest in making sure they have a complete kit.

exNavyOffRec

I applaud and thank both yourself and @RUFiO181 for your dedication to the profession, and all of your help here.

Its almost a pity that we can't PM your our real name and some identifying info so you could see our status. Because those pesky privacy regulations. /s

In all seriousness though, the applicants you two are responsible for are lucky to have people who have a vested interest in making sure they have a complete kit.

I am retired but really you should have a good relationship with your OR to ask him or her these questions (but we know not all OR's are engaged as others), in the past I would get PM'd a person's name and check for them, but given additional duties they have piled on OR's I am sure RUFi0181 doesn't have time to do stuff like that anymore, if he did have time I am sure he would help out in any way he could.

varlogkern

I am retired but really you should have a good relationship with your OR to ask him or her these questions (but we know not all OR's are engaged as others), in the past I would get PM'd a person's name and check for them, but given additional duties they have piled on OR's I am sure RUFi0181 doesn't have time to do stuff like that anymore, if he did have time I am sure he would help out in any way he could.
I've tried to not say anything negative about my experiences and I will continue to keep a professional tone publicly...

But you hit the nail on the head.
And thanks again for working to sooth our anxiety. :p

Oh and thanks to @National OPO for official announcements.

CAJ0520

Been reading this thread for a while, just got registered. So I finalized my package with my OR about 2 weeks ago and it was faxed up that same day. I asked him about the next SNA/NFO board and he said he doesn't know, but he says probably not until June. I'm just curious why some peoples OR's are saying there is one tomorrow but mine is saying not tomorrow but in a 2 months. Maybe my package did not make it up in time for this one? Or do all OR's not have access to dates of rolling boards until they get results back? Thanks for the info guys and good luck!

varlogkern

Been reading this thread for a while, just got registered. So I finalized my package with my OR about 2 weeks ago and it was faxed up that same day. I asked him about the next SNA/NFO board and he said he doesn't know, but he says probably not until June. I'm just curious why some peoples OR's are saying there is one tomorrow but mine is saying not tomorrow but in a 2 months. Maybe my package did not make it up in time for this one? Or do all OR's not have access to dates of rolling boards until they get results back? Thanks for the info guys and good luck!
Well according to @National OPO there will be a board tomorrow. As far as different people's ORs, really it just depends on how informed they are. That said I'm pretty much counting on @National OPO having the most up to date information. The next board after this one, if I had to speculate won't be until the July timeframe, but others will probably be able to make a more educated guess than myself.

exNavyOffRec

I think you mean "loaded into CIRIMS", applications aren't faxed anymore