• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Mozart

If dont get picked up on this boards, the math indicates that you should have one more chance. 90 days boards puts you into a july board and then if you get right into OCS then you would make it. IDK how long the delay is between boards and OCS though. I was told its almost always within three months. If they saw you were going to age out and selected you anyway then you'll get pushed through. My thoughts on the matter and what I would tell myself. could be way off base though.

Mozart

my OR is reportedly checking every day for me. I'll be texting her twice a day starting Monday. I'll prob owe her a few beers at the end of this. She's been such a trooper.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
my OR is reportedly checking every day for me. I'll be texting her twice a day starting Monday. I'll prob owe her a few beers at the end of this. She's been such a trooper.
They won't know anything til the following Monday at the earliest...use that week to stop stressing

VoodooNova

None
As an odd side-note, my OR has not said anything about the boards being this week. He's consistently told me it'll be roughly mid-May, unless he's been referring to when I could find out about the results as opposed to when they meet.

Mozart

I've had confirmation from my uncle, who was an instructor that he was told from friends that I should have an answer by mid may at the latest so I assume your OR was referring to that.

Dangy

Pew pew pew
pilot
You won't officially know if theres a board until results starts coming out. Some member's OR will say there's a board, others will say they still haven't heard a thing, and then everyone will start stabbing each other's information leading to new AW members unsure of whos right or wrong still leading to doubt in the air.

utswimmer37

"Descent Planning"
pilot
dude, now that NOPO is on here, teamed up with the other notable sources, its just a matter of if they feel like letting us know...so let be sure not to bug them about things like dates anymore

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Dude leave your OR alone, they will call when results come out. It's not as if you're their only applicant.

Last edited: