• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

cb812

SNA
More Pilot and NFO shippers DOR than are found NPQ. On average, only about 4% of the Pilot and NFO shippers are found NPQ at OCS. And many of those Pilots that are found NPQ, are still found PQ for NFO and opt to go NFO.

Better eat your carrots and take your Lutein pills.

varlogkern

Frozen Hellscape Survivor
Just spoke with my processor, my kit hasn't been uploaded yet. So.. if the board starts in a week looks like I'll have missed this round. Then like a few others I get to be very age critical for the next one. I've updated my sig with paperwork dates to get an idea of the time it took. Fingers crossed the board meets the first week of May :p.

brogdawg32

Gah my OR is doing PT and my processor is away from desk. I just want to confirm those sweet words that your packet is at board

exNavyOffRec

All - some caution about the civilian eye exams prior to shipping to OCS. All Pilot and NFO shippers will still go through a full and complete NAMI aviation flight physical no matter what might have been performed prior to shipping to OCS and that OCS flight physical is the authoritative determination regarding qualification for Pilot and/or NFO. Although I applaud you all for considering getting civilian eye exams prior to shipping, Pilot and NFO shippers continue to be disappointed when they arrive at OCS and perhaps might be found Not Physically Qualified (NPQ) for aviation even after they might have spent consideration time and money obtaining civilian examinations trying to assure themselves as being Physically Qualified (PQ) for aviaiton prior to shipping. Just pains me to see folks shipping to OCS thinking that they are "golden" just to be found NPQ after arriving at OCS.

I saw many that would fail depth perception at MEPS, get a civilian exam and pass, then fail depth perception after arriving at OCS.

My recruiter told me he would check mine at 1500 today, he said that's when they usually update it so ask your recruiter to check around then if the status still hasn't changed to board ready. Also, does anyone know since our packets are being moved now how long it is typically until the board will convene?

brogdawg32

Ladies and gentlemen, for your safety please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times and enjoy the ride!

Packet moved to at board!!

akjim101

If I recall correctly, the last board kits were moved from PM to at board one week before the board met. Based on this, the board would meet next week. This is all assumptions on my part I have no knowledge of it, I am merely speculating based on information that I recall (which may not be an accurate recall). Good luck to all. Hope to hear results soon.