• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

bgrams429

Apologies for being slightly irrelevant to this thread but I have to ask... Anyone know any other upcoming board dates? Been doing my research but found nothing. Barely missed this month's board so hoping something comes up soon. Thanks.

brogdawg32

My recruiter just said they were told that more "borderline" kits than normal will be selected due to the need for pilots. That of course, is in addition to everyone selected who is above "borderline."

Raised my spirits a bit

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Basics are basics. All planes stall for the same reason
Indeed:

Flying-with-some-important-magic-.jpg

My recruiter just said they were told that more "borderline" kits than normal will be selected due to the need for pilots. That of course, is in addition to everyone selected who is above "borderline."

Raised my spirits a bit

Lol thanks for the info man, anything encouraging to ease the anxiety.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
I don't think so... I didn't see a type of magic I specifically recall the Chief who taught us in AI called "FM" for short.
I've also heard it referred to as "PFM" (for those who don't know, "pure effing magic") at OCS. For example, you're not supposed to use clear nail polish on the frayed end of your khaki or web belts to stop IP's from constantly popping up. So if anyone asks how your belt looks so squared away, it's just PFM.