• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

brogdawg32

It's when your packet reaches the program manager, aka the final destination for board review. It's the light at the end of the tunnel application wise

Just had my package submitted to the board a couple days ago, if you have any questions about the process feel free to ask. Hopefully we all get selected, good luck!

Jayk

My OR turned in my packet on the 12th of this month. Well the 10th but was notified there was an error. The error was corrected and I'm guessing back with his processor on the 12 th. I am only applying NFO (initially I wanted intel but changed) yet everyone I listed on NASIS is calling me to let me know they have been interviewed. Is this holding up my packet from reaching the PM? If so what stage of the process does this happen in. I have already asked my OR yet he assures me everything is fine. Any info is appreciated thanks.

My OR turned in my packet on the 12th of this month. Well the 10th but was notified there was an error. The error was corrected and I'm guessing back with his processor on the 12 th. I am only applying NFO (initially I wanted intel but changed) yet everyone I listed on NASIS is calling me to let me know they have been interviewed. Is this holding up my packet from reaching the PM? If so what stage of the process does this happen in. I have already asked my OR yet he assures me everything is fine. Any info is appreciated thanks.

Your packet should be at the PM and cleared to go by now. I had it sent back to me for an error too and it goes right back to them once you fix the error and your recruiter re-uploads it.

Jayk

Your packet should be at the PM and cleared to go by now. I had it sent back to me for an error too and it goes right back to them once you fix the error and your recruiter re-uploads it.
So it's at the PM where they perform the security clearance check ? I'm wondering bc just today my neighbors were interviewed. I'm wondering if the security clearance part is keeping it from being "at the board for review"

cb812

SNA
So it's at the PM where they perform the security clearance check ? I'm wondering bc just today my neighbors were interviewed. I'm wondering if the security clearance part is keeping it from being "at the board for review"

I do not understand why some people are having their security clearances done and others are not. None of my references have been contacted yet, even though I have confirmed my application is on the PM's desk?

My neighbor is an ex con, previous drug dealer.

I don't want him to be interviewed lol

lol I didn't even think they conducted the background check until you have been selected, don't worry about it though its not going to hold any of you back from being seen by the board. When I got my security clearance back in 2009 I had an interview with the FBI. I don't think they will really bother much with me though since my clearance is still active.

exNavyOffRec

lol I didn't even think they conducted the background check until you have been selected, don't worry about it though its not going to hold any of you back from being seen by the board. When I got my security clearance back in 2009 I had an interview with the FBI. I don't think they will really bother much with me though since my clearance is still active.

It all depends when the final signature pages are submitted to OPM, some do it after pro Y and some do it before.

Mozart

None of my people have been contacted. I was told it will be after boards for me. Fingers crossed.

Mr Spenz

"Your brief saved your flight' - every IP
pilot
None of my people have been contacted. I was told it will be after boards for me. Fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed? Why? That has no affect on if you get selected and when you go to OCS. My contacts have not been contacted and neither have I and I got my clearance. Your BI just has to be opened. That happens when your recruiter submits your fingerprints and SF86.

Mozart

Okay, good to know. I'm just getting different stories from people on here and my OR on what should be happening, so its hard to tell. I wasn't sure if it was a bad sign that none of my people were contacted yet. I'm kind of in the dark still where exactly my package Is and if it well make it to boards on time. Last I was told it was resent back to NRD on Monday(ish) after making corrections to be reviewed.