• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

cb812

SNA
They do not accept them up to the date. I missed the last board. My package made it to the PM the Friday before the board met and it was not seen at the board. I have been told that it has to be to the PM two week prior to the board meeting. And since we are on a rolling board, we have no way of knowing when the board will meet. So your best bet is to get it in as soon as possible and hope for the best.

As of yesterday, my application was at the PM's review, prior to board. Two weeks would be April 1st. I should be good. Akjim- did your OR contact you and say something like... your app has passed review, it is now waiting for board...?

brogdawg32

Cool. My packet was submitted on Thursday of last week, my OR just checked and it's still at NRC processor. Not to PM yet

brogdawg32

Texting my recruiter right now. He says our processor says it could be a while, but the civilian reviews put nothing negative so that's good. Anyone know what that means haha?

Hoping it won't take much longer...

akjim101

But I am not sure on whether or not the board accepts packages right up to board date. I was told that they have to be submitted at least a week before board date.

They do not accept them up to the date. I missed the last board. My package made it to the PM the Friday before the board met and it was not seen at the board. I have been told that it has to be to the PM two week prior to the board meeting. And since we are on a rolling board, we have no way of knowing when the board will meet. So your best bet is to get it in as soon as possible and hope for the best.
As of yesterday, my application was at the PM's review, prior to board. Two weeks would be April 1st. I should be good. Akjim- did your OR contact you and say something like... your app has passed review, it is now waiting for board...?

He called me after the board met and the results were out. He told me my package was still at the PM and that it didn't make it there in time for the board.

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA

Same exact situation as me. Trying to now confirm my packet is still in the pool for this board, as it should be, no?

avid

Pro Rec Y SNA
My package was submitted on the 11th. Heard back from NRC within 48 hours, confirming reception. Haven't heard anything since. My thought is that it is safe to assume in this case that no news is good news. I don't see any real reason, aside from general curiosity, to check on my package's status. Or am I wrong here?

Kees

SNA Select
I got word earlier this week that my kit is with the PM and that I should be squared away for the April board. Here's to hoping for solid selection rates.

Cheers!

cb812

SNA
I got word earlier this week that my kit is with the PM and that I should be squared away for the April board. Here's to hoping for solid selection rates.

If past selection rates are of any indication of what this board will see... then yes good sir, we will see very good selection rates!

brogdawg32

Cheers!
How long for you to go from NRC to PM?

Just trying to get a feel for how long it should be before it reaches PM status?