• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2014 SNA and NFO Board

Mitigates

Pro-Rec Y SNA
The NSW PTG is kicking my ass like nothing I've felt before.

SEALs are batshit crazy.

For the past 48 hours I've had food poisoning.

Hopefully something like this doesn't happen at OCS, its terrible.

At least im in cutting at the moment -_- as im sure my calorie intake over the past two days has been abysmal.

Mozart

My OR greeted me this monring with a phone call. My packet was sent back from CNRC, everything is fine but they wanted to know if I wanted to add more designators. I have Pilot and NFO. I told her that I only want to fly but part of me feels like thats a bad sign already. Maybe they are thinking I wont get in and want to get the ball rolling on SWO or Intel. Those are the other two she said I could put. O, and AMDO. whatever that is.

Mozart

do we know why
montauknightsky
Headinclouds
werent selected for SNA in the february boards? Just curious.

cb812

SNA
do we know why
montauknightsky
Headinclouds
werent selected for SNA in the february boards? Just curious.

Not sure 100% but we think they were too close to aging out. NRC must not have thought they could have them placed in an OCS class in time.

Could be a number of other things as well that we are unaware of such as waivers.

exNavyOffRec

My OR greeted me this monring with a phone call. My packet was sent back from CNRC, everything is fine but they wanted to know if I wanted to add more designators. I have Pilot and NFO. I told her that I only want to fly but part of me feels like thats a bad sign already. Maybe they are thinking I wont get in and want to get the ball rolling on SWO or Intel. Those are the other two she said I could put. O, and AMDO. whatever that is.

This doesn't pass the smell test, NRC doesn't send applications back to "add designators" and AMDO already held their board.

Mozart

This doesn't pass the smell test, NRC doesn't send applications back to "add designators" and AMDO already held their board.
Its what I was told. Initially she said SWO or Intel then sent me an email with AMDO stuff. I don't have a reason to distrust her but I cant think of another reason why the packet would come back and me not have to fix anything. Its been there for a week as far as I know.

Think im SOL on Pilot/NFO then?

CodyLand

Enter custom title here
pilot
Not sure if this exists... but it's worth a shot!

Yea, no kidding. I was informed this morning that my OR is out of town and my testing will need to be pushed to next week. O well, more time to study I suppose!

TGL78

ProRec Y SNA/NFO
Anyone have solid dates for the board? Last I heard, March 19 deadline for kits, and an April 14 board...

exNavyOffRec

Its what I was told. Initially she said SWO or Intel then sent me an email with AMDO stuff. I don't have a reason to distrust her but I cant think of another reason why the packet would come back and me not have to fix anything. Its been there for a week as far as I know.

Think im SOL on Pilot/NFO then?

There are many things the OR can screw up that don't require the applicant to fix, sounds like she screwed up and is trying to cover her ass.