• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
I think I've seen one or two on here that may have. I haven't yet, assuming you haven't gotten yours yet. I was actually going to PM you at some point to see if you had gotten yours since we were both pro-rec'd in the same board.

Nope! Talked to my recruiter last week and he doesn't know anything either. I've just started studying the gouge packet and continuing my workouts.

dfred

pilot
Nope! Talked to my recruiter last week and he doesn't know anything either. I've just started studying the gouge packet and continuing my workouts.
I'm in the same boat as you guys, haven't heard anything yet, called my recruiter at the end of last week and he had no updates.

I've been doing the same thing. Trying my best to be patient but its hard. I haven't talked to my recruiter in a few weeks but I figure I'll give it another week or two before I call and try to not be annoying again.

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
I've been doing the same thing. Trying my best to be patient but its hard. I haven't talked to my recruiter in a few weeks but I figure I'll give it another week or two before I call and try to not be annoying again.
No joke. This sucks more almost than waiting for the board results. Not to mention I've been reading of stories of guys waiting 6 months for their FS letter.

Nice, well let me know if you hear anything back from your recruiter. Hoping this anticipation will be over soon and we'll have our dates.
Yeah no problem. Let me know if you hear anything as well. I'm dying to finally get a date so I can make my final plans here regarding my apartment and current job.

Sparticusjmr

FS SNA Newport 21 Oct
Nice, well let me know if you hear anything back from your recruiter. Hoping this anticipation will be over soon and we'll have our dates.
In the same boat as you and Tide. My recruiter said the Program Manager was on leave last week and just got back in today, so hopefully we'll be hearing of some progress soon.

KingsburyK

API Warrior
In the same boat as you and Tide. My recruiter said the Program Manager was on leave last week and just got back in today, so hopefully we'll be hearing of some progress soon.

Same situation here as well. Good news about the Program Manager being back though!

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
News to me! I hadn't heard that from my recruiter, sweet deal.

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None
Heard from my recruiter in Friday that I had a Sep 30 date in the system but that I wouldn't get an FS letter until August or so.

Do you know where your recruiter looked? Would kind of like to query my recruiter to check then if it's available somewhere.

Mounta1nBik3r

Glad to hear I'm not the only one feeling a bit impatient. Trying to take some of the advice on here about not worrying too much about It all and just enjoying life until you have to go to OCS, but it really would be nice to know for sure that I am going and when!

Anyone know if the July 8th class is full? Or is it still a possibility?