• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

bluemarlin04

I think you are a bit excited, you recruiter probably said it was waiting to be signed by the director of ocs accessions, the PM doesn't sign the letter, but that would mean you have an ocs date in CIRIMS and he can see it if he logs in
okay. Cool. Would be cool to know a date.

He did say Program Manager but I think he just meant Director of ocs accessions. Thanks for the heads up.

Rev

pilot
just got email from Off Recruiter. Said my final select letter is waiting to be signed by program manager. Does that mean I have an OCS date??

Got the same call this afternoon and he said the same thing about it waiting on the PM signature.

exNavyOffRec

Got the same call this afternoon and he said the same thing about it waiting on the PM signature.

This is what happens when recruiters are shielded from the actual process.

The PM assigns the OCS date then the directer of OCS accessions is the one that signs the paper.

Rev

pilot
This is what happens when recruiters are shielded from the actual process.

The PM assigns the OCS date then the directer of OCS accessions is the one that signs the paper.

Chief, does that mean we have OCS dates assigned but our FS letters are waiting for signatures?

bluemarlin04

ill email my recruiter monday about my ocs class date. maybe he can tell me.

he also said I have to do a PFA before I swear in. I was under the impression they stopped that.

So this coming Tuesday is going to be 3 weeks since I have been physically qualified. My CO announced that I'm going to OCS but he doesn't have a date yet for me. He said he is still waiting on PM to reply to him with what I suspect is final select. Are there any applicants from the April 27th board that are still waiting FS letters with OCS dates? I really don't want to write ocshelpdesk because I'm afraid I might annoy them since they hear from applicants like me almost every day. At least that's what I suspect.

DCrow

SNA Primary
Regarding financial items (bills and such) this is from the OCS website. No idea on email.
http://www.ocs.navy.mil/ocs_requiredpaperwork.asp
"Please be advised that due to computer security settings, you will be unable to access most financial institutions while in your first 9 weeks of training. Candidates are expected to have all of their financial responsibilities in order and taken care of during this time period prior to their arrival at Officer Candidate School."

john kalafatis

pro-rec IW
So this coming Tuesday is going to be 3 weeks since I have been physically qualified. My CO announced that I'm going to OCS but he doesn't have a date yet for me. He said he is still waiting on PM to reply to him with what I suspect is final select. Are there any applicants from the April 27th board that are still waiting FS letters with OCS dates? I really don't want to write ocshelpdesk because I'm afraid I might annoy them since they hear from applicants like me almost every day. At least that's what I suspect.

I'm still waiting for a FS letter.

Have any non-prior SNA's gotten their FS letters yet?
I think I've seen one or two on here that may have. I haven't yet, assuming you haven't gotten yours yet. I was actually going to PM you at some point to see if you had gotten yours since we were both pro-rec'd in the same board.