• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

STG1-ENS

I put this under August 2011 as well but I was just notified today that one of my people selected IW is being pushed to FY14.

It was a person I submitted, I am guessing others will be pushed as well, don't know if this was a "heads up" or something official at this point.

Will this affect those selected for SWO/IW? I hope not; I am still waiting for my final select letter after being selected on this baord.

STG1-ENS

Did you get PCS orders in BOL yet?
Not yet, but it was the end of the work day today that I received my final select letter. So, I am assuming that my orders will post on BOL either tomorrow or Monday at the latest; I was told it should be almost immediately after receiving my FS letter.

Amauri

ET1 (SW) Pro Rec SWO
Got my date! February 17 2013! Please keep in mind that my command requested to keep me until at least February. So excited so read the SWO contract agreement! It's official!:)

Got my date! February 17 2013! Please keep in mind that my command requested to keep me until at least February. So excited so read the SWO contract agreement! It's official!:)
Congratulations. The wait will go quickly.

froky36

Information Warfare Candidate
I was just curious if any Pro-req'd IW's have gotten any information about their class dates. October is right around the corner and with that comes the new fiscal year. I'm guessing that most of us left should get some sort of update/orders next month.

exNavyOffRec

I was just curious if any Pro-req'd IW's have gotten any information about their class dates. October is right around the corner and with that comes the new fiscal year. I'm guessing that most of us left should get some sort of update/orders next month.

for OCS the new FY started with the second July OCS class, the new FY that starts for the rest of the USN in October has no bearing on select letters.

right now they are discussing pushing IW selects from April until FY14 since currently there are more selects than billets, the final notifications on who is being pushed will be when FY14 goals are released.

froky36

for OCS the new FY started with the second July OCS class, the new FY that starts for the rest of the USN in October has no bearing on select letters.

right now they are discussing pushing IW selects from April until FY14 since currently there are more selects than billets, the final notifications on who is being pushed will be when FY14 goals are released.

Do you have any word on when the FY14 goals are being released?

froky36

Finally got the official word that I'll be heading to the 2nd of December class. Hopefully all my IW pro-rec'd brothers will be getting their final select soon.