• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

Tonkovich.J

Just scheduled my physical for later this week. Hopefully all that clears fast so I can get my FS letter. How is everyone else doing?

Rev

pilot
Just scheduled my physical for later this week. Hopefully all that clears fast so I can get my FS letter. How is everyone else doing?

Actually had my physical back in March so I'm good to go on that end. Waiting to see if I need a waiver on something or if I'll be PQ out the gate. Hopefully so.

dfred

pilot
Actually had my physical back in March so I'm good to go on that end. Waiting to see if I need a waiver on something or if I'll be PQ out the gate. Hopefully so.

Yea, I'm in the same boat as you, I went to MEPS back in March as well.

I'm in the same situation. My recruiter told me that they haven't gotten the results yet.
Results are posted on the recruiting quarter deck... Every recruiter has access to them... So if your recruiter doesn't know where to look, tell them to ask their supervisor. They have been there for about a week.

PRO-REC'ers,
Has anyone heard anything about the tentative date on when the FS letter will be send out? I'm active duty and had to do all my medical testing prior to submitting my package so if anyone is in the same situation as me, lets discuss this. Good luck everyone!

Nevermor70

PRO-REC'ers,
Has anyone heard anything about the tentative date on when the FS letter will be send out? I'm active duty and had to do all my medical testing prior to submitting my package so if anyone is in the same situation as me, lets discuss this. Good luck everyone!

Same boat here, but no news yet on a final select letter. I think BUPERS says that our commands will be notified via email when a final select comes down. I'd like some solid gouge from someone on here if we can get it though. Found out the hard way a while ago that "just be patient and wait" doesn't always end up how it should in the military.

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None

Same. Waiting for my security clearance to finish then should be good to go.

texag2010

Got a TNPQ letter today because I popped 140/90 at MEPS for blood pressure and a prior back surgery. Have to go visit a doc twice a day for three days to check BP and go back to MEPS for an orthopedic consult on my back. Shouldn't be any issue on my back since I did sports all four years in high school after the surgery and did the Corps at A&M without any issues.

exNavyOffRec

Got a TNPQ letter today because I popped 140/90 at MEPS for blood pressure and a prior back surgery. Have to go visit a doc twice a day for three days to check BP and go back to MEPS for an orthopedic consult on my back. Shouldn't be any issue on my back since I did sports all four years in high school after the surgery and did the Corps at A&M without any issues.

Have the doc take manual BP, it tends to be a bit lower, and N3M will take manual over auto BP

Greetings,
So this morning I get an email from NRC saying that I have to provide urinalysis for protein and sugar and a new DD2807-1 thats not older than 90 days. Being AD, I did all my medical physicals in December of 2011 and no where does it say anything about a protein and sugar urinalysis. Has anyone heard this before and how serious is this stuff? Obviously, being in the middle of the ocean on deployment right now does help the situation but I hope things aren't bad. Oh, I was PRO-REC'd for SWO on May 3rd.

Greetings,
So this morning I get an email from NRC saying that I have to provide urinalysis for protein and sugar and a new DD2807-1 thats not older than 90 days. Being AD, I did all my medical physicals in December of 2011 and no where does it say anything about a protein and sugar urinalysis. Has anyone heard this before and how serious is this stuff? Obviously, being in the middle of the ocean on deployment right now does help the situation but I hope things aren't bad. Oh, I was PRO-REC'd for SWO on May 3rd.
They do this periodically with my applicants...no rhyme or reason... The outdated 2807 is normal. If nothing has changed, just print it out again, and have a doc sign it...