• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

john kalafatis

pro-rec IW
Can anyone shed some light on this, I can't find anything official documentation....
I've heard from several people that: the top 10 percent graduates of any OCS class are commissioned Active duty Navy, while the remaining 90 percent are commissioned Naval Reserve. Is this true?

AD applicants,
How much time is it usually allowed to complete any medical inquiry that CNRC sends out after being pro-rec'ed? I know I don't have much time but being on deployment might be an issue for me to update some medical paperwork? Is anyone else going through the same thing?

bluemarlin04

AD applicants,
How much time is it usually allowed to complete any medical inquiry that CNRC sends out after being pro-rec'ed? I know I don't have much time but being on deployment might be an issue for me to update some medical paperwork? Is anyone else going through the same thing?
what paperwork do you need to update?

You should have a provider that can sign off anything you need and your health record is all accessible online for them to see.

bluemarlin04

I cleared meps back in November 2011 as well as a Deployment screening last month. No medical issues.

Only thing I am waiting on is my conditional release to be signed by PERS. They for some reason would only approve it for 90 days at a time so now I got to call them on monday and ask them to push it thru since I recieved a pro rec.

I have to have a DD2807-1 form that's not older then 90 days. I submitted my ocs package february 17 for march supply board and by the time swo board commenced my 2807 was useless by default. Oh, I also have to provide a sugar and protein urinalysis result. I've never done it but it shouldn't be a big deal.

bluemarlin04

I have to have a DD2807-1 form that's not older then 90 days. I submitted my ocs package february 17 for march supply board and by the time swo board commenced my 2807 was useless by default. Oh, I also have to provide a sugar and protein urinalysis result. I've never done it but it shouldn't be a big deal.
is that for everyone?
cause I know a lot of people here went to meps way more than 90 days ago.

I went In november

exNavyOffRec

The 90 days for the medical paperwork doesn't matter if there are no issues and a PQ letter is issued, if there are issues they will want a new 2807 with the new info.