• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

Rev

pilot
Man this is killing me. I'm glad you all have gotten your dates but I'm getting pretty anxious. I had been doing great waiting but I had to call and double check today. My recruiter said he is still waiting on the email and doesn't know of anywhere else to check.

A target would be great right about now. Guess I need a double shot of patience.

rnovakwvu

FS NFO September 9 2012
Man this is killing me. I'm glad you all have gotten your dates but I'm getting pretty anxious. I had been doing great waiting but I had to call and double check today. My recruiter said he is still waiting on the email and doesn't know of anywhere else to check.

A target would be great right about now. Guess I need a double shot of patience.

I'm right there with you Ben so your not the only out there who has not heard anything. I had my security clearance completed and MEPS done six months ago so there should not be a hold up. Good luck to you!

Tonkovich.J

Now that others are getting final select letters with OCS dates of August and September I'm starting to wonder why I was assigned October.

H
All,
I was pro-rec’d off of the April board for SWO and just received my final select letter for Aug. 19. I am extremely excited and hope many of you get the same news as me very soon. Good luck and see you in New Port!
V/R
HM3 Jones
Hey HM3,
Thats great that you got your letter. I hope the rest of us get a dose of good news next week. Good luck to you in Newport.
GSE1 Snazin

exNavyOffRec

Now that others are getting final select letters with OCS dates of August and September I'm starting to wonder why I was assigned October.

First thing is you have to look and compare SWO to SWO, SNA to SNA, and so on, then what can happen is people have OCS dates placed in CIRIMS then the letter is generated, sometimes when a person has work stacked up the most recent placed on the desk is what is looked at so it may seem a persons OCS info was first but it was actually not, there are just many reasons as to why some are earlier than others.

Rev

pilot
First thing is you have to look and compare SWO to SWO, SNA to SNA, and so on, then what can happen is people have OCS dates placed in CIRIMS then the letter is generated, sometimes when a person has work stacked up the most recent placed on the desk is what is looked at so it may seem a persons OCS info was first but it was actually not, there are just many reasons as to why some are earlier than others.

So am I reading you right that of I was told a letter has been generated for me, I have a date and just haven't heard? Is there a way my recruiter can look this information up?

exNavyOffRec

So am I reading you right that of I was told a letter has been generated for me, I have a date and just haven't heard? Is there a way my recruiter can look this information up?

If a letter is waiting to be signed the recruiter can see the date in CIRIMS, if there is no OCS date in CIRIMS the letter is not in routing, the problem is most recruiters don't want to use CIRIMS, but ALL have access

Rev

pilot
If a letter is waiting to be signed the recruiter can see the date in CIRIMS, if there is no OCS date in CIRIMS the letter is not in routing, the problem is most recruiters don't want to use CIRIMS, but ALL have access

Okay great. The way he has described it I'm not sure that he knows about this. Thanks for the information.

froky36

Information Warfare Candidate

Good point Chief! I thought about the different designators, but wasn't sure if they played a part in determining OCS dates.
For the forum >> Have any IW's from the April board gotten their final selection yet?

TAMR

is MIDNIGHT
pilot
None

Can you look in the system for another recruiter's applicant? I'm not sure mine knows about this either.

exNavyOffRec

Can you look in the system for another recruiter's applicant? I'm not sure mine knows about this either.

I cannot, and he knows, we were all required to attend training on it, and if he doesn't either he is an idiot or his command has failed him and blew off required training.