• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

April 2012

I can't agree with you more. Try being on deployment, in the middle of the Gulf and thinking about it. Anyways, good luck Tide, I hope this week will be the One!
Yeah I can't imagine that. Good luck to you too and I sure am hoping this will be the week where I at least find something out.

froky36

Information Warfare Candidate
Received my FS letter yesterday via email. September 9th is the date. I guess all that's left now is to swear in.

Congrats Tide! I keep coming to work hoping to see something in my email or maybe get a call from my CO. I wouldn't mind OCS in September and take some leave this summer with my family. Never been a fan of the waiting game...

Congrats Tide! I keep coming to work hoping to see something in my email or maybe get a call from my CO. I wouldn't mind OCS in September and take some leave this summer with my family. Never been a fan of the waiting game...
Thanks! Yeah thats my plan at this point. I plan on making a stop home in New Jersey on my way up for some time with my family. I was so relieved to get the email and end the waiting finally. Hopefully you get some good news this week.

atlas359

Man, every time I see someone from the April board get their final select it makes me more and more anxious. It'd be a nice end to the week to have some news waiting for me tomorrow. Congrats Atlas and best of luck in August!!

I'm sure you'll hear soon; I had to see many others get theirs before mine as well. I'm sure it'll come out soon!

Sparticusjmr

FS SNA Newport 21 Oct
Man, every time I see someone from the April board get their final select it makes me more and more anxious. It'd be a nice end to the week to have some news waiting for me tomorrow. Congrats Atlas and best of luck in August!!

In the same boat, Froky. My recruiter called me today with a "pencil date" of Oct 16. Not sure what that means though. OCS report dates are on Sundays right? And generally a new class starts every 3 weeks? I'm assuming it was just a mistake and I'm in for the Oct 21st date..... I hope so anyways. I was hoping to go ASAP and my recruiter mentioned an increase in goal for July, so to expect a July date. I had some money saved up so I went ahead and put in my 2-weeks notice figuring even if I get a late August date I would be fine. October's gonna be pushing it, but oh well... I'm going to OCS!!!!! Good luck to everybody and hopefully we'll hear something definite soon!