• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

Silhouette

You would need an official letter from the university registar to give to to NRC for them to process your OCS date.
So it has to be the registrar? Mine is from my academic advisor, who also happens to be the director of the degree program I was in... Just wondering if I should drive to the school and make a request to get one from the registrar too just to be safe.

exNavyOffRec

So it has to be the registrar? Mine is from my academic advisor, who also happens to be the director of the degree program I was in... Just wondering if I should drive to the school and make a request to get one from the registrar too just to be safe.

I believe that would suffice.

Hoos

FS SNFO OCS 23 Jun 2013
NRD Richmond and still no FS. Does the fact that im not graduating until May have something to do with this?

Also good luck to all reporting for the 27 Jan class.

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
NRD Richmond and still no FS. Does the fact that im not graduating until May have something to do with this?

I think that's probably the reason. I did graduate in December, but my university takes around a month or so to process it. My recruiter says I haven't received my FS letter because they are waiting on a final confirmation of graduation.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
So whoever asked before about who from this board has gotten their FS letters yet, I just returned to MEPS to finish my medical processing, and my recruiter expects my letter to be generated in about a week or two. He thinks February is still possible, but I'm thinking March is more likely.

exNavyOffRec

yes, and in general FS letters don't arrive until about 4 weeks prior to OCS, you may know the OCS date a bit sooner though.