• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Applying to Jan board 2013

Artur

VT-86
Hi guys, waiting for FS letter as well. Im in NRD New York, my OR told me FS letter should be coming some time this week and the possible date is March. One question i have is, has someone not gotten their security clearance? My OR said that i got my interim clearance. i.e criminal background check now and the full background check will take place only after i graduate from OCS and hit flight school. Anyone with similar story or someone who has information about this?

Thanks!

LFCFan

*Insert nerd wings here*
Hi guys, waiting for FS letter as well. Im in NRD New York, my OR told me FS letter should be coming some time this week and the possible date is March. One question i have is, has someone not gotten their security clearance? My OR said that i got my interim clearance. i.e criminal background check now and the full background check will take place only after i graduate from OCS and hit flight school. Anyone with similar story or someone who has information about this?

Thanks!

Were you interviewed or your contacts spoken with? If not, that can happen at OCS. You might get upgraded to TS depending on what platform you ultimately end up in. Either way, you don't need to worry about this at all, the FS letter just needs for an investigation to be opened and it sounds like yours is at least underway.

Artur

VT-86
Were you interviewed or your contacts spoken with? If not, that can happen at OCS. You might get upgraded to TS depending on what platform you ultimately end up in. Either way, you don't need to worry about this at all, the FS letter just needs for an investigation to be opened and it sounds like yours is at least underway.

Nope I haven't had any interview yet, nor has anyone reached out to my contacts. Not worried really, wasnt sure if it was just my case or other people have had similar experience/situation. Thanks for your reply!

ssmit255

My OR just called me about 30 min ago and let me know that an OCS date has been given to me in the system --- March 10th is the OCS start date. He said right now the FS has been generated and has moved to the Program Manager's desk, awaiting signing and for it to be sent off. Also said the official letter should be arriving middle-to-end of next week. Will be doing the enlistment ceremony and all after the letter officially gets here. So pumped to get that news!!!!

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
Man, I'm just waiting on my recruiter to give me the final word. He's been really sure about March 10 for quite awhile now, but I will wait on the almighty FINSEL letter. Congrats everyone, hope I get to see you all there!