• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Application did not get a "read receipt"

EM123

I'm an active duty E6 applying to OCS for 1810 and 1830. I completed my package and sent the PDF to officerapplications@navy.mil. In the FAQ on the Navy's OCS page it says if you do not receive a "confirmation of receipt" to send the email again and also email ocsquestions@navy.mil. I did, and still have not heard anything. the final day for applications is tomorrow (05AUG). i was just wondering if anybody on here had similar experiences of not hearing anything or if there are alternate paths for submitting the package. if i don't hear anything at work tomorrow I'm going to call one of the OCMs i just figured this would be a good place to reach out as well. thanks!

BroskiOCS

I would definitely call them. The fleet processors are very helpful and won't have a problem with you calling to verify your package was received. Even if that weren't the case, better for them to be slightly annoyed than you miss a deadline.

AROBLES93

Underdog
I'm an active duty E6 applying to OCS for 1810 and 1830. I completed my package and sent the PDF to officerapplications@navy.mil. In the FAQ on the Navy's OCS page it says if you do not receive a "confirmation of receipt" to send the email again and also email ocsquestions@navy.mil. I did, and still have not heard anything. the final day for applications is tomorrow (05AUG). i was just wondering if anybody on here had similar experiences of not hearing anything or if there are alternate paths for submitting the package. if i don't hear anything at work tomorrow I'm going to call one of the OCMs i just figured this would be a good place to reach out as well. thanks!
I had something similar happen to me. I submitted my package like 2 weeks before the “due date” of application and I ended up missing the board because it has to be reviewed by the processors first to go further. Kind of sucks but they will get to it when they get to it. I would suggest submitting over a month prior to the application “due date” for anyone else reading this

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again

Their inbox gets jammed with fleet applicants asking questions and submitting applications.