• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
I chatted with this guy at MEPS who was applying for NUPOC. He is a chemical engineer who works at my dad's company, so he's pretty book smart.

He was worried that he wouldn't get selected because he's half Russian/Iranian with contacts in each country, and because he punched a bouncer in the face at a popular East Coast bar. My dad saw him the other day, so I don't think he got into the program.
Assuming they gave him a pass on the bouncer thing and that he passed the technical interviews, Admiral Caldwell gets the final say on who gets accepted into NUPOC, so your friend must've said or done something that didn't sit right with him.

While I was waiting for my interview with Admiral Caldwell, the LT who was in charge of the Zoom lobby told us about a guy who was a semi-professional dancer. When ADM asked him to demonstrate a routine, it turned out that the guy was wearing gym shorts while wearing the top half of his suit.

Needless to say, I'm pretty sure that guy didn't get in

Teshauna

Okay I’m finally going to stop lurking and interact. For those of you that have applied multiple times, what would be a significant change in a package? Making rank? A big command collateral? It’s my first time applying, but I’ve never had anything go right in my career lol so I imagine I’ll be reapplying in the near future.

cgoss99

ProRec SNA
Okay I’m finally going to stop lurking and interact. For those of you that have applied multiple times, what would be a significant change in a package? Making rank? A big command collateral? It’s my first time applying, but I’ve never had anything go right in my career lol so I imagine I’ll be reapplying in the near future.
What are you applying for and with what kind of scores?

FlightEngineerBobby

SNA Applicant (ISPP)
Standby for the ISPP hoard. ?

goldengate

Pro Rec Y NFO OCS 25-Sep-2022

Feel free to dm me, but the only significant change in my package was flight hours.