• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

OptionsDollaraire

You’ve already taken the ASTB once so you remember how different the actual test was from the sim. If anything, practicing the sim too much made me worse at the test
I don’t think I’m following. How much different is Jantzen from the ASTB? I thought it was exactly the same except for the dichotic listening. What’s your experience?

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
11ABE65F-5E3F-4E8A-B615-794A4AD6231C.jpeg

The Crown is my weapon of choice tonight, but I had to show you guys these other two from 2020.

The only thing missing is a Bud Light Gloria Brew from when the Blues brought Lord Stanley’s Cup to STL in 2019.

elariosa95

SNA (A-Pool)
(Avs fan here btw)

How about that second round this year though? Some damn good hockey to watch. Sucks to see Binnington go out like he did but, man they still fought hard all the way to the end.
For the record, the Blues are my #2 team bc I’m from Missouri; I’m actually a big Red Wings guy ?

That being said, yeah that second round was some of the best hockey I’ve seen in a while. Hockey season can’t get here soon enough!

WorldWar33.3

For the record, the Blues are my #2 team bc I’m from Missouri; I’m actually a big Red Wings guy ?

That being said, yeah that second round was some of the best hockey I’ve seen in a while. Hockey season can’t get here soon enough!
Yzerman, Hull, and Robitaille were awesome, so you get a pass.

there's only one thing that's more depressing than Red Wings hockey the past few years (besides Seider and Raymond), and that's constant board delays.

maetpt

I don’t think I’m following. How much different is Jantzen from the ASTB? I thought it was exactly the same except for the dichotic listening. What’s your experience?
It’s hard to explain how it’s different. I didn’t have access to a hotas when I practiced, so that could make a difference.

Accuracy with dichotic listening is most important in that section anyway. It’s better to focus on hitting the correct button on the correct even/odd number

Rellio

The 2-D tracking with the control stick I’d say is basically identical. The throttle tracking is pretty close. The difference I noticed is the resistance in the inputs, like the further you go from the center for both throttle and control stick it felt like you had to input more force to get the cursor where you wanted it. I wouldn’t over think it, just practice jantzen. I used it religiously and got 9/9/9

FlightEngineerBobby

SNA Applicant (ISPP)
Was someone asking about workout training plans?

I follow a pretty traditional S&C program with Command PT 3 days a week.

If anyone is lost in the sauce hit me up and I can point you in the right direction.