• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

Ghost32123

WannabeSNA
I had to DOR out of the OCS program this past week while here and reapply for pilot again to come back in a year due to some crazy medical issues that happened here. How long have most of you been waiting for OCS SNA/NFO slots to be accepted?

WorldWar33.3

I had to DOR out of the OCS program this past week while here and reapply for pilot again to come back in a year due to some crazy medical issues that happened here. How long have most of you been waiting for OCS SNA/NFO slots to be accepted?
I've been applying (waiting) for a year and a half and still haven't gotten accepted. This is my third/probably last board. Good luck bro!

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
I initially applied in May, but my app got pushed to Aug cuz May was full, then pushed to Oct since Aug was cancelled. I started getting my package together a year and a half ago though. Some medical stuff had me caught up for a few months, but now we're A-OK and hoping for the best!

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
This is my first try. Started the process in the spring. My package was pretty easy to build since the navy already knows who I am.

dxfan06

Hopeful SNA-Dreadful Runner
my first time took the better part of a year; took the ASTB in Feb and didnt find out when i was leaving until late october that year. Hopefully since it's my second time around it wont take as long but who can say with how the pipelines are now.

Ghost32123

WannabeSNA
I appreciate all the replies, it just blows my mind that I worked so hard to get to OCS, I’m here at the base now waiting to go home, just to reapply to come back in a year or so.

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
I appreciate all the replies, it just blows my mind that I worked so hard to get to OCS, I’m here at the base now waiting to go home, just to reapply to come back in a year or so.
I'm sorry to hear that dude. Do you have to go through the whole process over again or do you get a spot since you were already selected once?

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Wait so you're just up in Newport? Did you go through any OCS or you got turned around before it started?

Average Monke

A primate with internet access
Started my packet in Feb gunning for May. May filled up early so I went for Aug. Aug was cancelled so now it's Oct. This is all after I switched tracks from Army WOFT to Navy. It's funny to think I could already be Warrant Officer.