• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

jbfalcon2000

SNA Board Applicant
So if this is the October board, does that mean that it should already be in progress? Or do they start looking through applications at the end of the month?

extraschmedium

So if this is the October board, does that mean that it should already be in progress? Or do they start looking through applications at the end of the month?
The board convenes to START looking through on the 31st and then from there it should take about a month for results to come out

cjwinton01

SNA Applicant
is an ASTBE of 61 5/7/7(second attempt) and 90 hours of flight time good enough to outweigh a 3.0 in a non tech degree? Reading through this forum has got me real stressed out about my chances this board and I feel like I'll have to retake.

WorldWar33.3

is an ASTBE of 61 5/7/7(second attempt) and 90 hours of flight time good enough to outweigh a 3.0 in a non tech degree? Reading through this forum has got me real stressed out about my chances this board and I feel like I'll have to retake.
I'm gonna be honest with you - it's hit or miss. I've seen someone with a 5/7/6 and a 2.8 non tech degree get selected. He also had plenty of flight time. It could happen, but it's a roll of the dice. If you've already submitted, then I'd say send it!

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Major doesn't matter my guy. Some of the best fighter pilots were art majors. ASTB scores are solid, so you have a decent chance!

Ghost32123

WannabeSNA
You’ll be fine, I know people with way worse that got here. Just stay on your recruiter so they don’t miss anything!

exNavyOffRec

The board convenes to START looking through on the 31st and then from there it should take about a month for results to come out
They are done looking at applications in about a day or two depending how much of the day they spend reviewing, it is all the stuff the processors do after that takes all the time.

dxfan06

Hopeful SNA-Dreadful Runner
I had worse score than you and i was approved my first time around. you should be fine.