• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

villo0692

your waiver is not granted by the members of the board, they can still choose to deny you based on whatever said waiver is going over. Also, the hold up for people going to OCS and people getting picked is surely because we have an excess of SNAs in Pensacola waiting to class up, and unless they do something to fix this bottleneck, the situation's only going to get worse over here. I got here in April and I still have over 120 people in front of me to start NIFE. Moreover, they are sending a shit ton of people back to OHARP or to work at places like PSD, since their wait is roughly 12 months now to start class.

BDavis11

Contributor
Also why I think the “delay” stuff is all crap. If they weren’t going to select people, or be more selective they wouldn’t have approved my age waiver.
Yea those don’t correlate. Imagine your applying to the next board and you put that same age waiver in. They could approve it now for your package just based on you submitting it when you did not for them selecting people on the board. I’m sure plenty of people had an age waiver for august and BOOM board canceled

cjh5073

Yea those don’t correlate. Imagine your applying to the next board and you put that same age waiver in. They could approve it now for your package just based on you submitting it when you did not for them selecting people on the board. I’m sure plenty of people had an age waiver for august and BOOM board canceled
Yep and BOOM none of us actually know what’s going to happen is the moral of the story here.

Tgonzo29

Alright, im texting my recruiter... gonna get to the bottom of this. 2 canceled boards in a row? idk i sure hope not

exNavyOffRec

your waiver is not granted by the members of the board, they can still choose to deny you based on whatever said waiver is going over. Also, the hold up for people going to OCS and people getting picked is surely because we have an excess of SNAs in Pensacola waiting to class up, and unless they do something to fix this bottleneck, the situation's only going to get worse over here. I got here in April and I still have over 120 people in front of me to start NIFE. Moreover, they are sending a shit ton of people back to OHARP or to work at places like PSD, since their wait is roughly 12 months now to start class.
The delay's going to OCS does correlate to not wanting to add to people walking around aimless in Pensacola trying to find something to do.

The board being cancelled does not correlate to the Pensacola issues as they already have people selected and backed up waiting to go to OCS for the next close to 12 months, however the number of people waiting for OCS going into FY 24 does correlate to them cancelling boards to get back on track.

I think people are getting 2 separate issues jumbled together.

Edit: not you @villo0692 as you get it.

FloridaDad

Got a text from my recruiter as well. He said the board hasn’t been canceled (yet) but they’ve frozen all movement meaning anyone that doesn’t yet have an OCS date will be waiting a very long time for one. I’m hoping the board still meets but that’s not certain. At the very least we’re in for a long wait.

BDavis11

Contributor
The delay's going to OCS does correlate to not wanting to add to people walking around aimless in Pensacola trying to find something to do.

The board being cancelled does not correlate to the Pensacola issues as they already have people selected and backed up waiting to go to OCS for the next close to 12 months, however the number of people waiting for OCS going into FY 24 does correlate to them cancelling boards to get back on track.

I think people are getting 2 separate issues jumbled together.

Edit: not you @villo0692 as you get it.
Would ISPP essentially fall in line with the masses on this one?

cjh5073

Hello first time poster, my recruiter just told me that this board was essentially cancelle
Got a text from my recruiter as well. He said the board hasn’t been canceled (yet) but they’ve frozen all movement meaning anyone that doesn’t yet have an OCS date will be waiting a very long time for one. I’m hoping the board still meets but that’s not certain. At the very least we’re in for a long wait.
Hello all,

Literally just called the Aviation OCM,

DIRECT QUOTE

“To relieve any anxiety - the board is 100% happening.”

Everyone chill.