• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
Just wondering, have 2 SNA/SNFO boards ever been cancelled back to back? Asking because I held off on applying for the May board to study for the ASTB more and now I’m afraid it may bite me in the butt.
Not sure if there is recent precedent of that but the Navy can be wildly unpredictable. Rumors have been swirling the past few days, but as of now it appears to still be on.

BDavis11

Contributor
Just wondering, have 2 SNA/SNFO boards ever been cancelled back to back? Asking because I held off on applying for the May board to study for the ASTB more and now I’m afraid it may bite me in the butt.
I’m sure over the years at some point it has happened

FloridaDad

I’ve been on this forum long enough to know that every single board is rumored to be canceled and/or on track to select basically no one. Don’t believe it till it happens

WorldWar33.3

When the at board list comes out
No one here can tell you when the at-board list is coming out until it comes out. In previous boards, it came out a few weeks before the board convened and made their Pro Recs, which in this case will be 31 Oct 22*

* = if it's not cancelled

Epitomes

medPDQ
No one here can tell you when the at-board list is coming out until it comes out. In previous boards, it came out a few weeks before the board convened and made their Pro Recs, which in this case will be 31 Oct 22*

* = if it's not cancelled
Yeah I know, I was just looking for a guesstimate. Few weeks before is good enough. Thanks!

FloridaDad

When that list comes out is when the intensity here gets turned up to 10, then once the board convenes we rip the knob off and all act like we’re not mentally stable enough to get selected until the results finally show up eventually.

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
When that list comes out is when the intensity here gets turned up to 10, then once the board convenes we rip the knob off and all act like we’re not mentally stable enough to get selected until the results finally show up eventually.
Sounds like a totally normal and healthy experience

Caleb.302

So my recruiter called me today and told me that all SNA/SNFO boards, Including this one is "on hold," not canceled, but on hold. Not sure what that means, but... He called me yesterday and said I got picked up for SWO and today asked if I still wanted to hold out for SNA. I said yes, but if anyone knows what that means, hope that helps ?