• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

31OCT22 SNA/SNFO BOARD

ChandosT

Prior AME. SNA Board Applicant
So my recruiter called me today and told me that all SNA/SNFO boards, Including this one is "on hold," not canceled, but on hold. Not sure what that means, but... He called me yesterday and said I got picked up for SWO and today asked if I still wanted to hold out for SNA. I said yes, but if anyone knows what that means, hope that helps ?
Congrats on your selection for SWO! At the very least you know you have a career as a naval officer in front of you! Time will tell what the aviation boards have in store for us lol

OptionsDollaraire

So my recruiter called me today and told me that all SNA/SNFO boards, Including this one is "on hold," not canceled, but on hold. Not sure what that means, but... He called me yesterday and said I got picked up for SWO and today asked if I still wanted to hold out for SNA. I said yes, but if anyone knows what that means, hope that helps ?
Interesting. On hold as in waiting to see if china or Russia square up? Aviation community going broke? Lol

wonderb0iwl

If the board does get cancelled, will we get the applications back to update and resubmit? Or will they automatically get pushed.

FloridaDad

Man with stuff like this I’m teetering between ignoring it as just another rumor and texting my recruiter to see if he’s heard anything like that. Are you sure he’s not just trying to get you to accept SWO and not wait on SNA?

Furnace01

Applying SNA 31Oct2022
Man with stuff like this I’m teetering between ignoring it as just another rumor and texting my recruiter to see if he’s heard anything like that. Are you sure he’s not just trying to get you to accept SWO and not wait on SNA?
At this point, take everything with a pile of salt. A lot of recruiters do not have up-to-date intel and sometimes I've heard stuff that was inaccurate. We won't know until we know, so I'm just gonna sit tight until they either hold the board or piss on our dreams (lol)

BDavis11

Contributor
At this point, take everything with a pile of salt. A lot of recruiters do not have up-to-date intel and sometimes I've heard stuff that was inaccurate. We won't know until we know, so I'm just gonna sit tight until they either hold the board or piss on our dreams (lol)
This guy gets it!! Huge pile of salt

Upwardbound

My recruiter just told me the same yesterday.