• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rtjenkins

Ricky Jenkins
Hey Y all didn't get in this was my 2nd attempt at SWO
I m a civilian I'm 27
28 next year
Gpa 3.06
Oar 45
I ve used all my attempts.
I m starting my masters in Food science online
Bachelors in forensic chemistry
Graduated college 3 years ago
6 years working with federal agency in a lab

Enlisting the pay isn't worth it from what I'm making now. 120k
Reserves I feel I won't make officer
As it ll take a year to even clear boot and training I'm 29 in Jan of 2024
Please advise below
We’re you not selected, or your package didn’t make it to the board?

VStatSupreme

Good Afternoon AWs,

I took the liberty of copying the format of a previous board excel sheet for our use to keep track of our stats in the lead up to our board and to see how we stack up against each other as well as to serve as a reference for future AWs looking into SWO.

Feel free to add your info to it.

Credit goes to SWO09960718 for the excel format and sheet he made for his board back in FEB

Dbaskin

Good Afternoon AWs,

I took the liberty of copying the format of a previous board excel sheet for our use to keep track of our stats in the lead up to our board and to see how we stack up against each other as well as to serve as a reference for future AWs looking into SWO.

Feel free to add your info to it.

Credit goes to SWO09960718 for the excel format and sheet he made for his board back in FEB

Awesome! Just added my info.

FTFF

My recruiter has told me my package status updated to “Assigned to PROBOARD” in PRIDE last Thursday.

exNavyOffRec

As long as your application was submitted to NRC in time that means you will be at this board, if a person submitted after the deadline that means they will be at the board after this one. That status just means your application has been reviewed and it ready to be sent to board, it doesn't mean a specific board though.

Dbaskin

At this time, it seems as if the at-board list won’t come out till the board convenes.

Most of our posts are about gauging our chances for selection, but it all boils down to shooting our shots and waiting on decisions. When it comes, it will be nice to know who is at-board while we wait for selection results.

VStatSupreme

The long-awaited day of judgement is finally upon us. I hope everyone’s application is considered thoroughly in the coming days and when the time comes, we will all have the same good news to report. Until then,

Fair Winds and Following Seas, Airwarriors