• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

sgvasquez

Greetings AWs,

This will be my first time applying for OCS. I thought a thread for the August board would be helpful to start for those interested.

AD: AWR1 / E-6
TIS: 9 years (waiver)
OAR: 45
PRGM APPLYING FOR: SWO only
UNDERGRAD: BS in Sociology, GPA 2.98
(Graduated in 2011 before the Navy)
APPRAISALS:
O-5 SWO
O-5 Pilot
O-6 Pilot
All 10s on appraisals
LOR: 1 Retired E-8, former supervisor knows me well.
EVALS: MP, MP, EP (#7 of 56)

Package is submitted. Waiting for CNRC & OCM waiver approvals to see if I make it “At-Board”.
Good luck on your waiver AWR1. I got selected May with similar stats and waivers.

Dbaskin

Good luck on your waiver AWR1. I got selected May with similar stats and waivers.
Thank you! I hope the board sees the whole package and potential.

I’ve seen your earlier posts and thought about DM you, but my package is in. All there is to do now is wait.

VStatSupreme

I was gonna ask the same thing a few days ago, but after combing through old board threads, allegedly the at-board list doesn’t come out until a week or so before the board convenes, ~22AUG. If one is already that’d be awesome

Crockerkio

I was gonna ask the same thing a few days ago, but after combing through old board threads, allegedly the at-board list doesn’t come out until a week or so before the board convenes, ~22AUG. If one is already that’d be awesome
Any idea of when you think we may get results? Mid or end of September? Early October? Just a prediction.

VStatSupreme

Results appears to be reported around 2 to 3 weeks after the board convenes based off what I gauged from the other threads. So yeah, Id expect at earliest it would be around mid-September and at latest end-September early October. The sooner the better, this wait has been crazy long lol

Crockerkio

Results appears to be reported around 2 to 3 weeks after the board convenes based off what I gauged from the other threads. So yeah, Id expect at earliest it would be around mid-September and at latest end-September early October. The sooner the better, this wait has been crazy long lol
Tell me about it, I started my application in March, missed a deadline and didn’t get medically qualified until before this board so it’s been a wait but grateful haha.