• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

28NOV21 Supply Corps Board

Results are not out. Results will be posted for recruiters to see via N31 and command will be notified by via BOL. Mr. Celestin/N36 also emails activity duty CO/XO within a day or two of results requesting PCS dates for OCS.
Also bear in mind that things are slow moving in millington based on them alternating teleworking days for a modified COVID schedule. I would say if we get the results in January it’s a win

ehm831

hopefully my package reached the board. I was one of the late additions. Can’t wait to see the results and really hoping to pick up. If anybody gets it please post it here asap please. I wonder how’s everybodys resume look like. Also AD here, AM1 rate applying for three programs, one of them being Supply corps.

exNavyOffRec

hopefully my package reached the board. I was one of the late additions. Can’t wait to see the results and really hoping to pick up. If anybody gets it please post it here asap please. I wonder how’s everybodys resume look like. Also AD here, AM1 rate applying for three programs, one of them being Supply corps.
If you don't get a pro Y look at the ISPP to see if one of those designators appeals to you, if so try that route if you meet the qualifications.

ehm831

Good luck to everyone with the upcoming results! Waiting is an absolute killer, especially for the Active Duty due to results taking a bit longer than people hearing from the Officer Reps. I was accepted after submitting my second time during the board before ya'lls. If you have any questions feel free to reach out. I was obsessed with getting my application accepted haha.
What are your stats? Please share and thank you

ehm831

If you don't get a pro Y look at the ISPP to see if one of those designators appeals to you, if so try that route if you meet the qualifications.
Not sure what ISPP means, but are they recommendations based on our packages when we get the results? alternative route to choose from?

exNavyOffRec

ehm831

Just received a call from my recruiter about supply results and I got accepted! My ship out date is April 17th.
Congratulations! Can you share your stats for being selected? I want to compare mine to see my chances. Anybody has the list yet? Please post it here

KaiiGuy

My stats are:
OAR: 47
School: California State University, Fullerton
GPA: 3.23 Mathematics degree
LORs: High School math teacher, employer, and close friend

I did an interview appraisal and got 8's I believe. I'll also ask my recruiter about a list so that I can share it to you guys as well. Let me know if you guys have any more questions!

KaiiGuy

Congrats!! Exciting to hear someone finally heard back lol. Would you be able to get the list from your recruiter?
My recruiter told me that he can't send me the list, but he can tell me if a specific person did or not. DM your name and I'll ask him for you.

Nschield

I heard back as well - Ship date of April 17th 2022.

My stats were:
OAR: 57
School: University of Minnesota Duluth
GPA: 3.8 - Financial Markets
LORs: 3 Current Employers, 1 Current Naval Officer, 2 Other Financial Professionals (Mentors/Personal Related)

Excited for everyone getting their results, and look forward to meeting you all soon.

freddyz

I heard back as well - Ship date of April 17th 2022.

My stats were:
OAR: 57
School: University of Minnesota Duluth
GPA: 3.8 - Financial Markets
LORs: 3 Current Employers, 1 Current Naval Officer, 2 Other Financial Professionals (Mentors/Personal Related)

Excited for everyone getting their results, and look forward to meeting you all soon.
can you ask your recruiter for the list or screen shot at least. please and thank you